chapter 86

Wen Run quickly let go of Ye Hansheng's hand, and before she had time to tidy up her clothes, Wen Xiaomei had already "dangdangdang" upstairs.

"Why did you come back?" Wen Run managed to find her voice in panic.

"It's so boring, I'll come back first." Wen Xiaomei looked at him suspiciously, and then at the sound of Ye Han's nonchalant voice, her eyes stayed on the faces of the two of them, and asked: "Brother, why is your face so red?"

"It's hot." Wen Run smiled reluctantly, and played a twelve-point acting skill, pretending to open the window for air.

"Oh..." Fortunately, Little Sister Wen didn't hold on to this question. She sat down on the sofa and said, "Brother, give me a bowl of noodles. I'm so hungry. My relatives didn't eat much."

"What kind of noodles do you want to eat." Wen Run blew a cold wind in front of the window for a while, and finally felt that her face was not so hot. Seeing her sister diverted her attention, she was finally relieved.

"Shredded pork noodle." Wen Xiaomei took his arm affectionately, "I will go down with you."

Wenrun was dragged by her, so she could only helplessly turn her head and ask Ye Hansheng, "Do you want to eat?"

Ye Hansheng shook her head, and Xiaomei Wen saw the monkey anxiously and dragged him downstairs, "Hurry up, hurry up, I'm going to starve to death!"

So Wenrun was dragged downstairs to the kitchen by her. He rummaged for noodles in the cupboard and said to sister Wen: "Go and get the meat out of the refrigerator."

Little Sister Wen didn't move. Instead, she walked to the door and looked around sneakily, and then closed the kitchen door.

"What are you doing?" Wen Run inexplicably, "The next face is like being a thief."

"I saw it just now." Little Sister Wen said directly: "You kissed Mr. Ye on the sofa."

"..." Wen Run choked, her face flushed after returning to normal, she opened her mouth and wanted to say something, but she felt too weak to explain anything when she met her sister's eyes.

"What do you want to ask?"

Little Sister Wen looked at his face and asked carefully: "You two... did he force you, or did you volunteer?"

Although she doesn't chase stars, but because her brother is a star, she also knows the entertainment circle. A company president and a company artist should not be too simple. And her third brother is so bully...

"What are you thinking about?" Wen Run helplessly, earnestly said: "We are seriously dating, not what you think."

Little Sister Wen was stunned, "Are you in love?"

Wen Run nodded, "We have been together for more than half a year."

"Then what's said on the Internet is true..." Wen Xiaomei remembered the rumors she had seen on the Internet before. At that time, she was outraged and scolded others along with the milk powder. Unexpectedly, it turned out to be true.

She nerdy said: "Then are you going to tell your parents?"

"Let's not talk about it for now." Wen Run said: "It's too straightforward. I'm afraid they won't be able to accept it. Let them get in touch first. Take your time. It may be easier to accept."

Little sister Wen sighed with an old-fashioned sigh, "Then I have to keep it secret for you."

Wenrun rubbed her head, "Yes, who let you see it."

Little Sister Wen was frustrated for a while, and then asked briskly: "From then on, my name is Mr. Ye. Is it my brother-in-law or my sister-in-law?"

"This..." Wen Run hadn't really thought about it yet, he hesitated for a moment, and said: "Just call it Brother..."