chapter 91

On the day Ye Hansheng had surgery, it was the orchid award ceremony. The online discussion was full of enthusiasm, while gentle but nervous guarding outside the operating room.

Ye Hansheng has been in for three hours. He and Gu Sinian are sitting in the lobby waiting, scrolling on the electronic screen to show which step the operation is in. Wen Run looked up for three hours, barely changing her position.

Gu Sinian sat beside him, his voice tense because of his nervousness, "Don't worry, I asked the master to do the calculations. The fate of the cold sound has passed, and the operation will go smoothly and smoothly in the future. The operation will not go wrong."

"You still believe this." Wen Run reluctantly smiled.

Gu Sinian laughed self-deprecatingly, twirling a string of sandalwood beads in his hand, "It is beyond human power, so I can only pin my hopes on the gods and Buddhas."

Wen Run thought for a while, and felt that it was the truth. He stared at Ye Hansheng's name on the electronic display with his hands folded, but said in his heart: As long as Ye Hansheng's operation goes smoothly, he is willing to do a lifetime of good deeds in return.

Ye Hansheng's operation lasted for five hours. When he was pushed out of the operating room, the anesthesia hadn't completely passed. He only had time to take a look at Wen Run and fell asleep again.

"How is the operation?" Wen Run asked as she watched the nurse push people into the elevator.

"The operation went well, but I still have to observe in the ICU overnight. If everything is normal, I should be more optimistic." Zhao Cheng said.

"Okay, thank you." Wen Run repeatedly thanked Zhao Cheng before rushing to the inpatient department with Gu Sinian.

Ye Hansheng had been transferred to the ICU, and his family could not go in and could only wait outside. Wen Run packed all the supplies needed in the ICU and handed it to the nurse, and continued to guard outside with Gu Sinian.

The operation started at ten in the morning, plus preparation time, it is now more than four in the afternoon. Gu Siyoung let out a sigh of relief, and said to Wenrun: "I'm here tonight, you go back and rest well. Tomorrow he wakes up, it will be you."

Wen Run thought for a while, and felt that it was not a problem for two people to stay together, so he nodded and agreed, "Then I will buy you dinner."

Send dinner to Gu Sinian before Wenrun drove back.

There was no one in the house, and the setting sun outside came in through the floor-to-ceiling windows of the balcony, and the whole house seemed to be covered by a gloomy light and shadow. Wen Run sat down on the sofa and suddenly felt that the house was quiet and lonely.

Raising his hand and rubbing his face, warmly thought of Ye Hansheng from the hospital, and suddenly felt that when Ye Hansheng's legs were healed, the two of them could raise a dog together. It's better to be lively so that no matter who stays at home alone, they won't feel lonely anymore. .

After staying in the hospital for a few hours, Wen Run fell asleep dazedly on the sofa shortly after returning home.

When he woke up again, it was completely dark outside.

Subconsciously took out the phone to check the time, but found that the notification page was full of messages. He clicked in a puzzled look, but found that it was sent by a friend, Qu Su...

"What happened again?" Wen Run rubbed her eyebrows, barely cheered up and opened the news.

Qu Su's message told him not to respond, and the rest was handed over to the studio for processing, and he greeted Ye Hansheng's operation.