chapter 6

Zheng Xuan has completely lost his temper with Ye Hansheng, the dog, and whispered: "It's fine if you are so fierce towards me. Anyway, my skin is rough and thick. If I will be so fierce towards Wenrun in the future, I am afraid that it is not going to kill people. The child cried in fright."

Ye Hansheng stared at him with his eyebrows, dismissing what he said, but what he thought was that the kid was so behaved in front of him, and he would do whatever he wanted. Where did he really pull his face and go to the murderer, Zheng Xuan was fine. Also find something to bother him, can the things that bother him be the same as children?

Even though he thought so, Ye Hansheng didn't speak, and knocked on the table impatiently, "I'll give you three seconds. Get out without saying."

Zheng Xuan gave a tut, and saw that he was really going to get angry and didn't dare to deliberately tease him again, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, I won't let you down."

He leaned forward slightly and said with joy: "Just now in the third-floor physique classroom, three young newcomers got together to say bad things about you." He said while holding his throat to learn, "Just like Mr. Ye, his legs were broken. Who knows if it will work..."

"I heard that those men who can't do it are a little abnormal..."

He learned a few words in a decent manner. He was not as worried as Wen Run that it would hurt Ye Hansheng's self-esteem. They have been friends for many years who didn't know who, Ye Hansheng didn't become like this when he broke his leg in a car accident. It's just that he used to pretend to be like a big-tailed wolf and tricked a bunch of little girls into becoming his fans. Later, there was a car accident and the family was uneasy. He didn't even bother to pretend to be like a big tail wolf.

Having said so much, I just want to say that Ye Hansheng will pretend that his cheek is thick and his heart is hard enough. This little thing can't hurt his steely heart.

He sighed a few words that the current young newcomer is really incredible, and he dared to say anything. It was not until Ye Hansheng's loose brow wrinkled impatiently before he quickly entered the topic, "Isn't Wen Run just going to the Physique classroom? I heard it all at the door."

Speaking of this, Zheng Xuan was also surprised, "Do you know what Wen Run did? He rushed in and grabbed the hands to come to you to make it clear that the three newcomers thought you were really something, afraid that he would complain in person. , Scared to apologize like a quail."

Ye Hansheng listened to Zheng Xuan's account, but his mind was imagining what Wen Run looked like at the time. The angry little sheep is also so good and soft...

Zheng Xuansi didn't know what his friend was trying to make up in front of him, and continued to tell the story with joy, "You didn't see it, that kid really defended you. People said that he was standing in front of the door when he climbed the bed. I thought he was going to endure it, but it got you up afterwards, so he rushed in angrily to teach people a lesson. He also said that he would take advantage of you and give you a pillow wind..."

The more Zheng Xuanyue said that Wen Run, this kid looked really interesting, so he looked at Ye Hansheng suspiciously, "You two won't be really good? If it's true, I'll have to make preparations in advance. He has just started. Can't burst out so early..."

Here Zheng Xuanxu talked about how difficult he was, so Ye Hansheng could hold back the good things, don't ruin his good deeds, and ruin this good seedling Wenrun...

Ye Hansheng's thoughts were on the "pillow wind".

He thought about the last time he was in the office, he had teased him a lot, but he didn't resist him, but he acquiesced shyly. At that time, he thought that the other party wanted to climb his bed in exchange for him to support him, and immediately lost his interest. But later, he didn't make any demands for it, his round eyes were clear and very clean.