chapter 38

Xie Yupan took three steps and took two steps and rushed towards Wenrun, and the teacher followed her with the camera panting, running sweating profusely.

"Don't move." Wen Run pointed the gun at her warily.

Xie Yupan reluctantly stopped, looked over him and fell on the grilled fish. When he looked at him again, his expression was full of sadness, "Wen Xiaorun, am I not your cutie?"

Wen Run raised her chin very coldly and reminded her, "We are enemies now, either you die or I die."

"Okay!" Xie Yupan showed a fierce look, picked up the gun he was carrying, and threw it to the ground mercilessly, "Okay, now I am a prisoner, you can't abuse the prisoner of war!"

Wen Run stayed in a daze. It seemed that he didn't expect to be able to do this, so he cautiously took her gun over. After removing the bullet, he thought about it and returned the empty gun to her.

Xie Yupan rubbed his hands, squatted down by the fire, and looked at the browned fish that had been roasted. Wenrun took one out, wrapped it in large washed leaves and handed it to her, and said, "If the fish hasn't been viscerated, just eat the outer layer of meat."

Xie Yupan nodded the little chicken pecking rice. She was really hungry. It was painful to lose weight by being ordered by the agent to lose weight. As a result, she participated in a variety show and walked such a long way without food. It was terrible.

At the moment, she didn't care about being hot. After blowing it twice, she took a bite, chewed twice and swallowed her belly, sighed contentedly and said, "It's delicious."

Wen Run also picked up the other one and took a bite. The surface of the fish was grilled and crispy. The meat inside was tender and there were not many spines. Although there was no seasoning, it was not too fishy. It is estimated that the fish in the stream is of good quality. It tastes good if you just make it casually.

Xie Yupan quickly solved his own one, licking his lips, feeling still wanting to eat. Turning her eyes around, she stared at the fish in the stream. She flattered and discussed with Wen Run, "I'll catch a few more. Will you grill them for me?"

Wen Run pondered for a while and nodded, "But you have to promise me one condition."

"What conditions?"

Wen Run thought for a while, beckoned to her, and muttered together for a while. Seeing that Xie Yupan first looked at him with an expression of "Why are you doing this?", then frowned and hesitated. She gritted her teeth and stomped her feet, and said: "Deal!"

Wen Run smiled and said, "How many more do you want to eat?"

Xie Yupan stretched out his finger and gestured three.

Although the fish in this creek has good meat quality, they are not big, just as big as the palm of an adult, and one of them will be stuffed between their teeth.

Wen Run went to catch fish again, and came up with eight or nine fish. After cooking and roasting according to the law, Xie Yupan watched the fire, and then went to the woods to pick wild fruits. Walking along the way, he found that there are many fruit-bearing trees on the island. He is going to pick up something to eat back.

He found a large leaf, rolled it into a cylindrical shape, and packed the picked fruit in it. After plucking a large handful, he took it back.

Xie Yupan stretched out his hand to take it when he saw it, and was slapped off by Wenrun, "Try to eat it first."

Xie Yupan then retracted his hand angrily and looked at him curiously, "How do I try?"

Wen Run turned the grilled fish over and stuffed some branches underneath. Then he picked up a red fruit and broke it in half. He smelled it first, and then rubbed half of it on the inside of his arm twice before letting Xie Yupan. Reach out and wipe the inside of her arm twice to stain the juice.