chapter 83

When he asked, Ye Han was dumbfounded, and he was silent for a long time before saying: "There is no need to be so anxious, and spend the new year with your family."

"But I don't want to leave you here alone." Wen Run felt distressed when he remembered that he and Zheng Xuan were eating instant noodles next door last year. Now Zheng Xuan has gone to the U.S. and has not returned. He is really a person to accompany him. nothing.

"Then you come back early." Ye Hansheng pulled the hair on his cheeks aside, "I will take care of myself this time." He will never torture himself as before. He must live healthy and healthy. Spend the remaining years with him.

"No." Wen Run cracked the candy in his mouth and said solemnly: "I still don't worry."

He took Ye Hansheng's hand and said seriously: "I have already thought about it. When I go back this time, I will not talk to my parents for the time being, just say that you are my friend and play for a few days in the New Year. I will wait for a few days. Tell them. They will know sooner or later anyway."

"I can't keep it from them for the rest of my life." Wen Run's attitude was very calm, "At the latest... Next year at the latest. I will come out with my family and give them a vaccination first. My parents are very good-tempered. , Tell them well, they will understand."

He seriously shook his fingers and made plans for the two people's future. Ye Hansheng's eyes softened. He never knew that Wen Run had secretly considered so much.

His relatives are only his uncle and his awake sister. Gu Sinian can't control him. His sister hasn't woken up yet, so he is almost alone. It doesn't matter whether you come out or not. But he knows that Wenrun is different from him. Wenrun cares about his family, and in such a small village, his family's acceptance of homosexuality can be imagined. But Wen Run still plans to confess their relationship with his family.

Ye Hansheng couldn't help but leaned down, tasted the two lips that kept talking, and it was really sweet to his heart.

"I'm talking about business." Wen Run blushed against his chest and pushed the person away. "Be careful to pass you a cold."

Ye Han chuckled softly, "I'm also doing business."

Wen Run was so interrupted by him that he couldn't continue. He gave him a puffed look, peeled an orange-flavored candy and put it in his mouth, took another one, and muttered: "Anyway, I asked the assistant to book tickets for two people and go back together during the Chinese New Year."

Why is it getting more and more fierce... Ye Hansheng is helpless and can only show that he will listen to his arrangements.

The mild cold took a week to fully recover.

Immediately afterwards, "Zhe Ji" was broadcast exclusively on Litchi TV's prime file. In order to cope with the promotion of the new play, he participated in a variety show with the crew. Shuangyu couple and Wen Run three get together again, and the reunion of the three brings more heat than the play itself. After the broadcast of this variety show, both inside and outside of the show, the three of them received a new title called "Golden Triangle".

The role played by the three people in the play is a "love triangle", and the three people outside the play are also good friends. Fans who chase the show are flying up and down. From the inside of the play to the outside of the play, there will be a new CP in two days. Search. The crew is also happy to have free publicity, and from time to time they give a boost to let the three of them interact on Weibo.

Ye Hansheng occasionally boarded Weibo, and saw Wen Run and other people's CP names being highly searched. But Wenrun went out to shoot the cover of the magazine. Ye Hansheng got off work early and was home alone. After watching the hot search, he finally remembered the trumpet he had thrown to his subordinates to take care of.