chapter 12

The sickle in Wenrun's hand swayed, and in an instant he cut two more hands. In fact, since he was in high school, the family didn't let him go to work, and only let him concentrate on studying. The family's farm work is done by Father Wen with the other two sons. Later, when he went to university, he went back only once a year, and his family wouldn't let him work. So in fact, Wenrun is a little hand-made.

After cutting a few to find the feeling, Wen Run straightened up and smiled and demonstrated to Zhang Lu and Qu Haowen: "In fact, this is very simple, that is, the sickle is very fast. You have to be careful not to cut yourself." He held the knife in his right hand. Holding the rice in his left hand, he cut a handful with a light move, and said with a smile: "Look, it's not difficult at all."

The program crew freezes the screenshots of him holding rice and smiling with eyes bent. The six words "It's not difficult at all" are enlarged and boldly typed under the photo, and a very ghostly background music is also added.

The barrage is all hahaha.

[Have you seen the expressions of Zhang Lu and Qu Haowen hahahahaha, they must be MMP in their hearts]

[Deng Yao.jpg, not difficult, not difficult at all! ]

[Is being a star so strict now? Got to farm? ? ? ]

Ye Hansheng also laughed. He had read Wenrun's materials and knew that he was from a rural area. These things might not be difficult for him. But when I thought of the gentleness of a young age, and when I was bending over and holding a heavy sickle to cut rice in the rice field like this, my heart felt a little sore.

Ye Hansheng's eyes stayed on the warm face for a long time. His eyes were big, and the tails of his eyes were slightly drooping. When he laughed, he bent up like a likable puppy. Obviously he had suffered so much, but he always smiled, Ye Han suddenly remembered what Zheng Xuan had said.

I think he is indeed a big baby.

The show is still going on. After Wenrun's demonstration, Zhang Lu has taken a scythe to the ground enthusiastically. He is a host and has played many games before doing variety shows. Although this time is more difficult, he is not afraid. On the contrary, Qu Haowen had been standing on the ridge without moving, his eyes fixed on the rice field, his face solemnly not knowing what he was thinking.

Many fans on the barrage felt sorry for him.

[Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ! ]

[Distressed that my brother will stop participating in this kind of show in the future woo woo woo woo woo woo woo

Qu Haowen has a lot of fans, and all of the barrage screens are full of words like "Distressed my brother", "Don't participate in this kind of show in the future" and so on. Some people couldn't stand it anymore and began to mock.

[Is your brother more delicate than others? If others can work in the fields, your brother has to be used to it? ]

[Yes, it's so hypocritical to participate in a show. ]

[Qu Haowen is pushing too much! ]

For a while, the fanciful passers-by fought three-way, sometimes mixed with confession of warmth, Ye Han wrinkled his brows, looked at the fiercely torn barrage, clicked on the speech box below, and learned that others sent a message: [奶温冲鸭! ]

He was a little uncomfortable after sending it out. When he wanted to see the barrage again, he found that it had already been swiped. Uncomfortable became uncomfortable, so the barrage was closed.