chapter 110

Wen Run and Ye Hansheng immediately packed up and hid back to their hometown. Netizens have not calmed down so easily.

In fact, both of them have come out publicly, and it is expected that they will go abroad to get married. It was only when the news was suddenly revealed in this way that it attracted a lot of attention. The restlessness of the netizens was: Someone checked the share allocation of Star Controls and Hansi Real Estate, and found that the equity of these two companies had changed in October last year.

The shares originally held by Ye Hansheng have now all been changed to Wenrun's name.

Wenrun became the largest shareholder of Star Controls Media and Hansi Real Estate.

Netizens were stunned. Although the company was still managed by Ye Hansheng, the share change represented that Ye Hansheng had changed from a boss to a manager working for the boss.

Mr. Ye has confessed all his wealth!

[Mr Ye really dare, whoever says they won't last long, I must swallow him on the spot! ]

[My focus is a bit crooked, so the milk temperature is now the boss? Does the wage earner Ye always have strict control over his wife? /funny]

[New upstairs? Isn't Mr. Ye always strict in his wife? ]

[xswl in the future, Ye will always rely on our milk for warmth hahahahaha]

[Ye Wenfufu is really a fairy love 1551, so much love and trust will turn in all his net worth 5555, Ye Wen 999999]

...

Wen Run had already arrived home with Ye Hansheng during the lively discussions on the Internet. It's only December, the eldest brother and the second brother of the Wen family are still doing business in other places, and the little sister of Wen is still in school, and there are only a few elders in the family.

Because it was a temporary return, Wen Run did not say in advance. When the two and a dog suddenly returned to the village, Father Wen was sitting under the big tree in the village and chatting with people. He was chattering happily. He heard someone shouting from a distance: "Daddy Wen, your star is back!"

Father Wen had a meal, and quickly got up and went home, muttering joyfully: "Why are you back at this time?"

If there is something good, follow him to go, ready to take a look at Wenrun.

When Wen Run came back earlier, many people in the village only knew that he was a star, but they had no idea how popular this big star was. Everyone also talked about how weird it was, and didn't take it too seriously.

But after Wen Run's continuous shooting of "Zhenji", "Tai Ping Tiao" and "Muse" went viral, his name was almost a household name. Coupled with his three consecutive championships this year, even the elderly who do not surf the Internet know him.

Of course, he also knew that he had a **** person.

At first, there were still older generations in the village who were more conservative in thinking that this was a disease, so they urged father and mother Wen to avoid letting a good child go wrong.

Wen's father and Wen's mother have long accepted the gentle sexuality, and the couple even used the new mobile phone bought by their son to get a lot of information about homosexuality on the Internet. After seeing the news that some parents didn't understand homosexuality and ended up driving their children to death, they all had lingering fears. Father Wen even began to rejoice. Fortunately, his wife held him back and didn't let him object too fiercely. Otherwise, I don't know what the situation is now!