chapter 32

The warm yellow light is on in Wenrun's house, and the whole room illuminated by the warm orange light is warm, like a little sunshine in a rainy day, warm and comfortable.

As soon as Ye Hansheng entered the door, he could smell the aroma of vegetables floating in the kitchen. Wenrun pushed him to the living room, poured another cup of warm barley tea and handed it to him, "I will go to the kitchen to bring out the food, and the last soup is not ready, you can sit down for a while."

After speaking, he hurried to the kitchen, Ye Hansheng stayed in the living room with the TV on, and Guo Degang and Yu Qian were talking about cross talk.

Guo Degang said, "What should I do? I'm too rich, and I don't know how to spend it, hey? Yu Qian, or I will take you."

Yu Qian asked: "Enroll me?"

Guo Degang sighed: "Ah...no...no matter how rich we are, we have to choose our looks!"

Listening to Ye Hansheng, he suddenly smiled silently and moved his eyes to the busy back in the kitchen. The warm and moist Pikachu apron wrapped in lemon yellow, the thin strip of the apron looped around from the front, and a clear arc was drawn on the loose thin sweater, and then a bow was tied at random. The excess lace just fell to the hip. Dangling in the rounded part.

The body is warm and well proportioned, the shoulders are not wide or narrow, the waist line is more and more thin, the hips are round and warped, and the legs below are long and straight. The trousers of the light blue jeans are rolled up, and a pair of white sneakers are put up. The small ankles exposed in the middle are delicate, and the raised joints have a **** taste, which attracts people to rub.

Ye Hansheng somehow remembered the barrage of the previous variety show. Yanfen praised her warm figure, especially her two white and slender legs. In the sun, she could only see a little light-colored hair, smooth and delicate like jade. , Playing with her for a lifetime will not get tired.

Ye Hansheng reported the barrage of obscenity at the time, but now that I think about it, the barrage is indeed correct.

Ye Hansheng watched for as long as Wen Run was busy, until Wen Run came out with the steaming food, he just looked away casually.

Reheat the slightly cold dishes again, and Wenrun brought out two bowls of milky fish soup. One of them was placed in front of Ye Hansheng. Ye Hansheng picked up the spoon, but what was thinking in his mind just passed by. Hands.

The warm hands are also beautiful, white and slender, with distinct knuckles, and cyan blood vessels can be vaguely seen on the back of the hands. It is completely invisible that they are a pair of hands that have done a lot of rough work.

Ye Hansheng took a sip of the fish soup, not knowing why he remembered when he first entered the Star Territory, and asked: "Why did you enter the entertainment circle in the first place?"

He heard that the official Song signed the initiative, but he has always been a little curious about why he entered the circle as soon as he graduated from Wenrun prestigious school. There are many people who want to be a star, but he knows it. Wenrun is not one of them.

Wen Run was taken aback, dropped her eyes to remember for a moment, and whispered: "I don't know either."

He still remembered that he happened to pass by the Starfield Building that day, and suddenly remembered that maybe Ye Hansheng was in a certain office on a certain floor, so he stayed a little longer in a daze. I just met the official Song who was going out. Official Song took his look and asked him if he wanted to be a star. Wen Run actually didn't have any idea about this, but when Official Song asked him, his heart suddenly moved. It was like a seed planted in the third year of high school. After waiting for a chance, he broke the soil and sprouted. He agreed with a ghost.