chapter 78

Ye Maokai had been forcibly sent to a mental hospital and Ye Qiurui knew that day. When she received a call from a servant, she just came back from outside socializing. When the servant said in a panic that Ye Hansheng drove Ye Mao into the mental hospital, she felt ridiculous for a moment, and then she felt it deserved.

Ye Hansheng can't do anything?

She took the time to look at Ye Maokai. Ye Maokai was a little crazy, muttering cursing in her mouth. When she saw her coming, she didn't speak, so she stared directly at her with panic eyes.

Asking the medical staff to take care of him, Ye Qiurui ran away.

Just let Ye Maokai stay in a mental hospital, and save her time to go back to the old house to pretend to be filial to her daughter. Anyway, half of the shares have already been obtained, and she is the one who has the final say in the company. The remaining half, after a hundred years of opening Ye Mao, will sooner or later be hers.

The Ye family is so affectionate, and if she still has any deep father-daughter affection for Ye Maokai to this day, it is all played for outsiders. Now she doesn't have to play anymore, and she is happy to relax.

It's just that she thought easily, but Ye Hansheng didn't plan to let Ye clan go.

The news of Ye Mao's admission to the mental hospital soon spread. The stock price of Ye's Group had already reached the bottom of the rock. Many investors who were pitted into it were swearing under Ye's official blog every day. And Ye's partners have cancelled the stop-loss cooperation, and the lending banks have come to collect debts after hearing the news, and no longer approve Ye's loans.

Ye's capital chain was completely broken. The investment in the new shopping mall project was forced to stop, followed by the forced delisting of the Yip Group.

After three consecutive years of losses, and the losses in the last year became more severe, the Yip Group, which has been listed for many years, was forced to exit the stock market for the first time.

Ye Qiurui had to split and sell part of the property to repay debts. But these are just a drop in the bucket. As a real estate company, Yip's Group has huge liabilities. Especially in the past two years, Ye's bet all the treasures on the new shopping mall. Now that the capital chain is broken, the mall is forced to suspend operations. The funds cannot be recovered and they owe huge debts. Ye's is in danger.

A large number of layoffs, industry dismantling... In order to persevere, Ye Qiurui did everything he could, but still could not prevent Ye's decline.

When Ye Hansheng heard the news, he just laughed. The downfall of Ye's was a matter of time. In the past few years after he retired from management, Ye's started to break down from the roots. Ye Maokai could still be pressured when he was there. After being replaced by Ye Qiurui, it was only a matter of time before the complete collapse. That's it.

He didn't even need to spend much time, just wait.

In mid-September, after the formalities were completed, Ye Hansheng sent Zheng Xuan and Ye Jia abroad. The two and a medical team directly chartered a flight to the United States.

Dr. Bruce's experimental project has always been sponsored by Ye Hansheng, so after confirming that Ye Jia would start treatment, Dr. Bruce temporarily put aside other projects and prepared for Ye Jia. After arriving in the U.S., Ye Jia was sent for a comprehensive examination. Zheng Xuan handed all the domestic case data to Dr. Bruce for research. They discussed and discussed for half a month before determining the initial treatment plan. See the treatment feedback and adjust the treatment plan at any time.

Although Ye Hansheng did not accompany him to the United States, he took time every day to communicate with Zheng Xuan about Ye Jia's condition. During the day, he held several positions and managed the affairs of the two companies. At night, he would follow the doctor's advice to treat his legs and be gentle. Video... Throughout summer and autumn, he has been busy.