chapter 105

The scene where the two looked at each other was faithfully recorded by the camera and transmitted to the big screen above the venue. Fans who watched the live broadcast have never stopped screaming since the announcement of the best actor. The barrage in the live broadcast room is full of milk powder screaming.

Until Wenrun held the trophy and walked back to his position step by step, and the spotlight shone on the two of them, Wen Run pursed his lips and smiled, and handed the trophy representing the glory to Ye Hansheng.

Ye Hansheng took the trophy, moved his lips and said something, then leaned over and gave him a strong hug.

[Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah wsl! ! ! ]

[Have you heard? Lover! ! ! I have never felt this title is so sweet! ! ]

[Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I am now a lemon whale! ! I want to fall in love too! ! ! ]

[Why don't they get married yet? Can the wedding be broadcast live? Or even dream of giving me an invitation (bush

[The milk temperature is really great, I want to fan him for a lifetime! ! ! ]

The award ceremony is not over yet, and Wen Run Fengdi's draft is already available on the entire network. The bonuses promised by the Star Controls official blog have been honored, and 100,000 charity lunches are already in preparation. The donation process is placed on the official blog for netizens to monitor. And Wenrun Studio was not far behind. After issuing the draft, it also fulfilled the 100,000 additional charity lunches that Wenrun had promised.

For a while, the momentum is no different. Except for a few black fans, most netizens have a very good impression of him. And the relationship between him and Ye Hansheng, in the face of absolute strength, almost no one questioned it anymore.

In addition to the high-profile coming out of the closet at the press conference, the two rarely contracted in the public, let alone the crazy hot search and hype after some celebrity couples went public. They even rarely interacted on Weibo. But this is not to say that the two have a bad relationship, just like this award ceremony, no one can mistake the affection in their eyes when they look at each other.

And this time Wenrun won the award, which even blocked the mouths of some people who always like to talk about things with unspoken rules. In the past, it could be said that Wenrun was able to become red by holding Ye Hansheng. But now as long as you pay a little attention to the entertainment industry, you know the weight of the Huasheng Award. The Huasheng Award cannot be won by the sponsor.

This is entirely dependent on Wen Run's own efforts and strength.

The Huasheng Award became the emperor in the first battle, and Wen Run's worth doubled, and finally jumped out of the limitations of the traffic star. When people mentioned him again, they no longer thought of the traffic niche Wenrun, but the Emperor Wenrun.

While online fans were celebrating, Ye Hansheng quietly left the scene early with Wenrun from the side door. If you don't leave early, Wen Run will be chased by crazy reporters after a while.

Ye Hansheng was like an evil dragon that snatched the prince from the banquet, leading Wenrun to walk under the dim light. At this time, the award ceremony has not officially ended, and there is no one but them in the underground parking lot.

"Where are we going?" The prince asked curiously, letting the dragon take him away.

"I have set a celebration banquet, Qu Su and the others should have been waiting." Ye Hansheng took the opportunity to kiss him lightly, and whispered while hugging his waist.