chapter 46

Others followed his example to pull out the seedlings, but with the lessons learned from Xie Yupan, they all moved cautiously, but did not pull out the seedlings anymore, but the speed was a lot slower.

Seeing that they had already started, Wen Run went to the other side to pull out the seedlings. He was used to doing it before. After pulling out for a while, he quickly found the feel. He threw the seedlings into the water in bundles.

After the other people tossed for half an hour, they also mastered a little skill, and the speed got faster. After nearly two hours, the five people pulled out enough seedlings for the five-cent field, and piled the tied seedlings in the basket. Here, the boys use poles to pick them up to the seedling field on the other side.

The seedling field is not far away, which is more than a hundred meters away. After the three boys took turns to pick it up, Wen Run taught them how to scatter the bundled seedlings in the paddy field. These seedlings are scattered and thrown in the paddy field, which is convenient for taking seedlings when transplanting seedlings and keeps the seedlings fresh.

After everything was set up, Wen Run took two straight ropes again. The two ends were inserted into the field with tree branches, just drawn into a straight line.

The distance of planting seedlings is exquisite, and it is necessary to insert them neatly in rows. Many skilled farmers can insert straight without pulling the string, but for Xie Yupan and others, pulling the string is more practical.

"Why do you pull the rope? Do you want to insert it along the rope?" Xie Yupan was already having fun at this time. He stepped barefoot in the paddy field, looking at the seedlings thrown in the paddy field with excitement. It seems to have seen the harvest of these seedlings.

"Yeah." Wen Run demonstrated by holding up a bundle of seedlings. "Two or three plants are planted in one plant, holding the seedlings with four fingers facing up and thumbs down." He held the seedlings by hand and showed them, "Almost held this position. The spacing should be the same as the seedlings I planted." After speaking, he grasped the seedlings with his left hand, and quickly planted them with his right hand. The feet were still retreating at the same time, but within a few minutes, a row of neat green seedlings had been planted where he walked.

Seeing that he was doing well, other people were too embarrassed to let Wen Run do his best by himself, so they took the seedlings nearby and planted them like him.

Because it was the first time, although it was dirty and tired, the enthusiasm of the guests was quite high, especially since there was an almost almighty gentleman who was in front of him, no one wanted to hold back, and they all worked very hard.

One morning, the guests laughed and made noisy, busy planting seedlings, and when the sun rose, Wen Run checked the results. There are more than expected five-point fields. The seedlings in the paddy fields are green and green. Although some of them are crooked, they can still be seen in the past without affecting their growth.

The five people walked back happily, exhausted, but after planting the seedlings and seeing the greenery in the paddy field, it was still very fulfilling. On the way back, we passed the pond, and a few people washed the mud on their hands and feet by the pond. The water quality in this area is quite good, whether it is a pond or a small river, the water is clear and bottomless.

The April sun was not too harsh, the sky was blue and the water was clear, and the endless rice fields were all around. A few people went back in no hurry, and simply sat on the stone steps by the pond to play. Anyway, Tian has been down, and there is no need to be dirty on the ground at this time.

Xie Yupan sat on the very edge, his bare feet hanging in the clear water, a pair of eyes wandering around and staring into the water, still encouraging Qu Haowen to fish, "Otherwise, let's go fishing this afternoon? Get a sauerkraut fish, lemon fish, chopped pepper fish in the yard... just eat the pot in the sunset, it is simply beautiful."