chapter 53

At eight o'clock in the evening, "Jinling Terrace" was broadcast on Litchi TV on time.

The pictures like ink and wash paintings are spread out in the distant and vast background music. There was fine misty rain in the air, and a white egret swept past the middle of the river in the distance. In the small pavilion on the riverside, two people in white and blue clothes were playing against each other. The black and white chess pieces were scattered on the chessboard, which was a quiet and fierce battle.

In the pavilion, the white-clothed man dropped the last one, and the camera zoomed out in a flash. Right across the river, two armies were fighting, blood was splashing in the rain, the soldiers were chaotic, and the picture was stained red.

And the ups and downs of the story also began in the narration of vigorous vicissitudes...

The drama directed by Li Que has always been known for its exquisite pictures. And "Jinling Terrace" is the ultimate in exquisiteness, whether it is the picture or the soundtrack, it is all carefully crafted to a high level. The ink painting-like pictures and sonorous music are different from the dramas that are now commonly used in Abao color filters as if they are produced on an assembly line. They caught the audience's attention in an instant, and then the plot unfolded slowly, and it was even more exciting. Can't bear it.

The online word-of-mouth has already exploded before the end of the episode.

Many netizens said, [Just use this picture and soundtrack, even if the plot is hotter, I will chase it. ]

Fans who have followed the official blog of Jinling Station and watched some of the tidbits immediately refuted: [The above, please finish watching the second episode before speaking. ]

Two episodes are broadcast on Litchi Channel a day, and when the online discussion is in full swing, the first episode has just finished, and commercials are being broadcast. Many people just wait for the commercials to be boring and blow water on the Internet, and when the commercials are over, the second episode's opening song sounded. Many people in front of the TV turned their attention to the TV.

The first episode is mainly a background introduction. Through the White Water Battle between Chen Guo and Wei Guo, the dispute between the six countries at that time was brought out.

There are six countries in the world, Chen, Wei, Yan, Zhao, Han, and Qi, each of which has strengths and weaknesses. But no matter which country it is, there is an ambition to annex the other five countries to dominate the world. At this time of wars and disputes, there are countless talented people who have joined the country to contribute to the king and fight for the name of history.

At that time, the country of Yan, which had the weakest national power, was implicated in the Battle of Baishui and faced with the predicament of being annexed by the Wei state. Prince Yan set up the Jinling Bureau at Jinlingtai. Using the secret treasures of the Yan Palace as bait, countless celebrities and talents joined the country to serve. Solve the predicament of Yan Kingdom.

The Baishui hermit Shang Jianliu also took his guard Yanwu to the country of Yan.

At the beginning of the second episode, the two masters and servants entered the northern territory of Yan Kingdom and met the first son of Zhenbei Wang Shizi. The crowd on the long street was bustling, and the king of the north of Zhenbei rode his horse to rush, and hundreds of people could not avoid it. Only Shang Jianliu and Yan Wuzhu and his servants walked in the middle without seeing him.

The tall and handsome son of Zhenbei Wang Shizi was spoiled for lawlessness. He looked at human life like a stubble. Seeing the two of them refused to give way, his face was sullen. Instead of stopping, he rushed away with his legs clamped in his belly.