chapter 62

The assistant group fell into a deadly calm. If the people in the office were replaced by any senior company, they would not react like this. But the person in the office now is Mr. Ye.

Who is Ye always? Mr. Ye was rumored to have interrupted the legs of three young artists who climbed the bed.

Although no one has seen it with his own eyes, it is said that there are noses and eyes, and the company's elderly and new people have passed on word of mouth. After hearing a lot, it seems to be true.

So the assistants really didn't want to be crooked at all. It is unanimous that closing the door and closing the curtain must be something very important to talk about.

But now there is an outlier in the assistant group.

The veteran assistant Ai Te took the new assistant who suddenly told horror stories, and seriously warned: Mr. Ye is not that kind of person! They must be talking about business.

As for what was discussed, it is not clear.

Just know that they are talking about business.

After all, Mr. Ye and Nui Wen are not the kind of people who mess around with men.

Calm was restored in the assistant group. The door of the president's office was still closed, and the time was ticking forward. Finally it was noon. The assistant who was responsible for ordering Ye Hansheng looked at the door frequently, but he didn't see any movement inside. He hesitated for a while before going uneasy. Knocked on the door,

"True."

The two of them in the office didn't actually do anything. Ye Hansheng's work is arduous. Although there are several assistants to help with trivial matters, there are many documents that need the president's personal approval for the big Star Controls. Although Ye Hansheng wanted to do something exciting, it was obviously not suitable today.

At most, while Wenrun was feeding him snacks, he would bite his fingers in his mouth.

In contrast, Wenrun is much more leisurely. He played the game for a while and then went to Weibo. Occasionally snacks are much more pleasant than Ye Hansheng.

So when the little assistant knocked on the door, he was going to open the door.

"what's up?"

Wenrun opened the door and smiled kindly at the other party.

Unexpectedly, he would come to open the door, the little assistant blushed, and stammered. "It's almost, it's lunch time, I'll ask Mr. Ye if he wants to order food."

Wen Run checked the time, and it was indeed lunch time. He thought for a while and said, "No need to order food today. Let's go out to eat."

"Oh." The little assistant looked over him and saw the president who was still working inside. He didn't understand why Wen Run didn't need to ask Mr. Ye for his opinion.

She was just a little assistant, she didn't dare to say anything, she didn't dare to ask anything, she nodded and returned to her office.

After sitting dizzy for a while, she reacted, excited to take out her phone:

[It turns out that Mr. Ye has such a good relationship with Milk Temperature! ! ! ! ]

[Ah I'm dead! The milk is warm with a smile, and the gentle voice is good! ! ! Worthy of being the man I love 1551]

[@美少女小玲, I think you have discovered a little bit! ! ]

The relationship is so good, maybe you can really have an office PLAY! Obviously justified and well-founded is not to force Lalang! ! !