chapter 92

Probably because of the operation just finished, Wen Run felt that the man lying on the hospital bed was a little vulnerable. His hair was messed up on the hospital bed, a few strands of broken hair dangled in front of his forehead, cut off the sharp and slanting ink eyebrows, the black eyes under the eyebrows revealed joy and dependence, and the bloodless lips were bending a gentle arc .

Wen Run rubbed his cheek with the palm of his hand, and the man squinted his eyes with enjoyment, like a beast being comforted. Wen Run suddenly discovered that he didn't know when he became different from before.It was a kind of silent change of moisturizing things. You won't notice the beginning of the change, until this subtle change accumulates. , By chance, one day, when you think of his original appearance, you will suddenly be shocked-he has really changed a lot.

He really changed.

The eyebrows stretched out, no longer condensing depression all day long; the eyes were gentle, no longer like a deep cold pool, exuding a bitter chill; even the diamond-shaped lips are much softer, and every time I kiss him, I will be careful and cherish...

Ye Han's voice is not like Wen Run's coldness when he first met him five years later, but it's not like the gentle spring breeze five years ago.

If you describe it more accurately, it is more like him five years ago and five years later he finally merged into one. Now Ye Hansheng is like a beast that gently puts away his minions, with fireflies in his heart, so he reports to the world with light.

"Why stare at me like this?" Ye Han's dissatisfied side face lightly bit his fingertips.

Wen Run bent his eyes and smiled, took out his finger, and lightly tapped on his lips, "Suddenly found that you have become handsome again."

Ye Hansheng took advantage of the situation and grabbed his fingers and rubbed his teeth lightly. He asked vaguely, "Is this a beauty in the eyes of a lover?"

"Yeah... forget it." Wen Run took out his fingers, stopped joking with him, and asked Wen Sheng: "Are you hungry? I'm making the fish soup."

Ye Hansheng tilted his head to look at him, his eyes turned on his white and tender fingertips, and said: "I'm hungry, I have no strength, you feed me."

A man would never blush or beat his heart when talking about nonsense. He obviously had an operation on his leg, but he didn't even have the strength to his hand.

Wenrun laid the fish soup on the table, and the milky white fish soup was still steaming, and the fragrant taste pierced people's noses. Ye Hansheng narrowed his eyes and sniffed, "It smells good."

Wenrun sat down next to the bed with the soup bowl, first scooped the hot soup with a spoon to test the temperature, and then took another spoonful and blew it to his mouth.

Ye Hansheng drank, his eyes rolled on his moist lips, and suddenly said: "It's a bit hot."

"Huh? Is it still hot?" Wenrun was a little strange. He tried the temperature, and it should not be hot.

Ye Han nodded, "Well, it's hot, try again if you don't believe me."

Wenrun really took another spoon to test the temperature. The slightly hot temperature is very suitable, and it will not burn your mouth. But Ye Hansheng said it was hot, so he blew for a while before feeding him to continue drinking.

But Ye Hansheng finished drinking in one gulp, still saying it was hot.

Wenrun frowned, a little puzzled, "How can it be hot? The temperature is just right, it should be cold after a while."

Ye Han raised his brows slightly, a smile was hidden at the corner of his mouth, and he was also puzzled, "It's a bit strange, or you can try another sip..."