chapter 85

On New Year's Eve, Wen's house became lively early in the morning.

In the kitchen, Mother Wen was preparing a reunion dinner, and Father Wen lay hands on the side to chop pig's feet and ribs; Grandpa Wen and Grandma Wen watched the fire in front of the braised vegetable stove. The four juniors wanted to help, but they were kicked out when they got in the way.

The first time I saw Wen Run being so disgusted, Ye Hansheng couldn't help but laugh, "I thought you would be a chef at home." After all, Wen Run's cooking skills are not bad.

"My mom and my milk are better at cooking than me." Wenrun wrinkled her nose, whispered to Ye Han, "and our family was actually a little doting on the children." The family was poor before, and Wen's mother was in poor health. Too obvious. Later, Mother Wen's health recovered, but she would not ask the children in the family to do anything she could do. So the Wen family's hardships were eaten by the boss and second child. Later, Wenrun and fourth-year-old, although not as pampered as children in the city, they are also spoiled in the countryside.

Just like they are back now, they don't need to stretch their hands for home work. It's all properly handled by Wen's mother inside and out.

"That's good." Ye Han said with a smile. Parents are kind and harmonious, and children are sensible and filial, which are already happiness that many people cannot envy.

"The reunion dinner is still early, I will take you around the village?"

The weather in the first two days was not so good, it was cold and cold, and the two didn't go out much. Today was New Year's Eve and it happened to be a sunny day. The warm sun in the winter made people lazy, so Wen Run wanted to take him outside. . Although Yuanshan Village is a bit off, the ecological environment is not bad.

As soon as Little Sister Wen heard it, she immediately raised her hand to indicate she wanted to go, and the two big ones naturally followed. Wen Run ran and talked to Mother Wen, saying that she would go out for a while and come back for dinner.

"The scarf is woven, you go to the cabinet in my room, take it out and wrap it around. I also knit one of Xiaoye, you remember to bring it to him." Mother Wen saw that he was wearing thin clothes and was about to go out, and couldn't help chatting. Say something, "wear more and don't catch a cold."

Wenrun responded with an "Eh", went to the cabinet and took out the scarf. Mother Wen is ingenious. She used to knit sweaters and gloves for them. Now that the conditions are good and she is getting older, she only knits a few scarves for the children every two years.

The cashmere scarf is soft and comfortable, with five stacks neatly placed together.

Wen Run took it out and let them choose first. In the end, there was only one gray and one black, he and Ye Hansheng one each.

"My mother knitted it herself." Wen Run whispered: "Knowing that you are coming to celebrate the New Year, I specially knit one more."

Ye Hansheng wrapped the scarf. The simple black scarf went well with his woolen coat. Wen Run told him not to move. He took a picture of him with his mobile phone and showed it to him, "It looks good."

"Third brother, don't just give Mr. Ye a picture!" Wen Xiaomei shouted from the side: "Go to the embankment, let's take pictures together!"

"Go go." Wen Run put away the phone and pushed Ye Hansheng and went away. Lively when there are more people. When the villagers saw it, they all came over to say hello and tease Wen Run. When he saw that Ye Hansheng was a raw face, he asked curiously.

Wenrun explained it as "a friend who came to the house for the New Year."

The people's congress in the village is quite old for many years. Young people who are in good conditions have bought a house outside, and they usually return to the village to visit relatives and friends after the Spring Festival, so there is no worry that someone will know Ye Hansheng.