chapter 5

Two days later, Wen Run went to the studio to shoot a commercial.

The marketing of Neveu Chocolates has always been very good, and it is more perfect in the commercials, and it only invites artists with traffic and enthusiasm. Wen Run was able to squeeze in, but Xiao Xiao's light was still touched. Xiao Xiao, as a second-tier actress, has good traffic and popularity. It was expected that Neveu asked her to come, and Wen Run was a complete buy-one-get-one-free.

On the way here, Zheng Xuan and Wen Run analyzed the pros and cons. He was able to receive this commercial, one is because of Xiao Xiao's light, and the other is because of his good looks and low price.

The story background of this commercial is on a high school campus. The male and female protagonists have to rely on the looks of young boys and girls. At this age, they must not be too different. The current situation is that the male star is younger than Wenrun and has more traffic. Not cheaper than him, and cheaper than him but not as good as his image and temperament. Anyway, the focus of the commercial is on the female protagonist, and the advertiser finally decided on a warm.

Zheng Xuan said this to him in order to let him seize this opportunity to perform well. Neveu's market share is quite large, and the advertising efforts are also strong. As long as the performance of the warm and moist is bright, there is no problem with brushing his face. of.

Wen Run naturally said yes, even if Zheng Xuan did not specifically emphasize, his attitude towards every job is extremely serious.

The two set off early, and when Xiao Xiao arrived at the studio, he went to the dressing room for styling first. Because the background of the story is a high school campus, the clothes are high school uniforms. For this shooting, the advertiser has specially prepared two sets of school uniforms, one is a Western-style uniform, and the other is a common blue and white school uniform in China. The advertiser actually prefers to shoot with blue and white school uniforms, which not only shows a sense of youthfulness, but also resonates with a wave of feelings. After all, everyone is more familiar with the classic blue and white school uniforms.

However, domestic school uniforms have always been large and bloated, and they are very attractive for people who want to wear them. Because they have not seen anyone beforehand, the advertisers are worried that they will not be able to hold them, so they prepared a set of uniforms for spare.

But after Wen Run appeared in the dressing room, the girl preparing for the dress was relieved, and she passed the loose blue and white school uniform without hesitation. Wen Run went to the locker room to change and came out. The makeup artist couldn't move his eyes. After watching it for a long time, he exclaimed: "You just wear this suit and go out without makeup. You are a green high school student."

The large blue and white school uniform was not bloated at all on him.

Wenrun has a stature of 1.78 meters, wide shoulders, narrow waist and long legs. The school uniform that is too wide is completely supported by him. Not only does it feel rustic, but adds a kind of unsophisticated and simple youth. Many girls have ever I imagined the Prince Charming on the campus, if it could be concretized, it would probably be Wenrun now.

"What are you looking at?"

When Xiao Xiao came in with his assistant, she saw several workers standing in the dressing room blankly. Wen Run could not be seen from her angle, and she thought something was going on in the dressing room. When I walked in, I saw Wenrun in school uniforms, and a glimmer of surprise flashed in his eyes. He immediately understood what these people were thinking, and smiled to Wenrun and said, "I haven't seen you for a few days, Wenrun is tender again. You are a reverse growth."