chapter 22

After all, the two of them were in the corridor, and it was not good for them to be deadlocked for too long. Ye Hansheng repeatedly told Wen Run to make Wen Run's career more important and not to let Zheng Xuanhe's company cultivate him. Wen Run seriously agreed, and he was slightly relieved. Angrily, let people go.

After Wen Run left, he went back to his own box. His box was separated from Wen Run's box by several numbers, but unfortunately, the two boxes happened to be diagonally opposite. He leaned against the window, through the carved wooden window and the separated corridor, he could just see the movement of Wenrun.

As soon as Wenrun came out and was still talking to the waiter at the door, he hurried out and blocked his way.

Gu Sinian waited in the box for a while, only to see him slowly turning in his wheelchair. In contrast, his face looks better than before. This nephew's temperament was uncertain, and even he couldn't easily guess it. Seeing that he didn't take the initiative to mention it, Gu Sinian didn't ask him what he was doing in a hurry. He only continued to tell him about the interruption.

"People have already been sent to spread the news. If the family did hide there, they probably couldn't help showing up to ask for the news soon. It won't be long."

Ye Han's brows were gloomy, his fingers rubbed the wheelchair handle, and a cold smile appeared on his mouth. "If you find someone, take control first. It's not time to use them."

Gu Sinian frowned slightly and said in disapproval, "What do you want to do?"

Ye Hansheng lifted his eyes slightly, his eyes filled with deep hatred, "Don't do anything to let them taste the loss of their loved ones."

The family hid with the money given by the driver after his accident. The driver was not stupid back then. He took the money to kill the three of them, mother and son, but he was afraid that his family would be affected by the murder, so he took out the money Qiu Jihe had given him when everyone did not notice him. Then let the family take the money to hide from the limelight.

The driver himself pleaded guilty and killed him in a drunk driving accident. Because of one death and two serious injuries, and the lawyer Ye Han asked to deal with it, the driver was finally sentenced to eight years.

Now that five years have passed, and the driver has been doing well in prison and has been fighting for a reduction of his sentence, he will be released in less than two years. But Ye Hansheng had been waiting for this moment for a long time. Even the driver's sentence reduction has him behind the scenes. Seeing that he was about to come out, the family he hid might already be waiting for him to go home...

There are so many provinces and cities in the country, and there are countless towns and villages below. It is too simple for a few people to hide themselves. He went to find someone to find a needle in a haystack, but if they couldn't help but show their traces, it would be much simpler.

When the driver was sentenced and imprisoned, he was first seriously injured and hospitalized, and then he was sent to a mental hospital by Ye Mao. There was a long delay in the process. Qiu Jihe was afraid that he would find someone and wiped his buttocks clean. Ye Hansheng kept a low profile for the past few years, but spent a lot of effort to find someone in the dark. Now, he finally has a look.

He later went to the driver's previous residence. Neighbors said that their family is very emotional, but the old lady is always sick and the family is poor, so life is very difficult. If something happens to the driver in such a deeply affectionate family, they would definitely not help but show up to inquire about the news.

As long as you find someone, it's easy to handle.

Ye Hansheng loosened his clenched fingers, raised his eyes to look at Gu Sinian, and said unhurriedly: "Uncle don't worry, I have a sense of measure."

The Idol And The Disabled President Made An Official Announcementजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें