Chapter 155 - Fiancé

Start from the beginning

"Do you like Raegan's statue in the middle of the city?" Pier asked with hopeful eyes wherein Ciaran's gaze turned to the said statue.

He flinched when he saw what it looked like.

A worm with a pair of wings and four legs.

"Yes. It's very beautiful," Ciaran smiled and grabbed his lover's waist.

"Hehe! I knew it!" Pier fist-pumped before leaning his head on Ciaran's chest.

"Are you tired? I was messing a lot inside your void. I know it will have some effects on you," The white-haired king asked and Ciaran nodded his head.

"I'm a little bit tired and my head is hurting too. You have completely altered my void into the underworld so it is expected," the man responded and Pier pondered what he should do.

He did feel bad for making Ciaran's head hurt but he thought it was worth it for having the void lively.

"Then let me offer you something!" Pier exclaimed.

---

"Mhm, that hurts too." Ciaran leaned into the throne as his lover was sitting on his lap and massaging his head.

"Here?" Pier asked while holding a fragrant massaging oil in his other hand.

"Yes. Please massage it there carefully," The vampire king spoke as he was having the moment of his life with Pier giving him services.

"I'm very sorry your head starting hurting, Fenrir," Pier cooed as if he was talking to a child.

"No, not at all. You can decorate my void with anything you like as long as you massage my head right after like this." He then tightened his hold on Pier's waist.

"Oh... I wanted dancing skeletons..." Pier chuckled as he gently pressed on a portion of the king's temple and massaged the spot constantly.

Ciaran produced a low groan as the headache was reacting to the touch of his lover.

"I don't know how to raise skeletons from the dead. They automatically revert to their living appearance when I call for their souls," he explained making Pier hum in understanding.

"Maybe we can study it together." Pier offered and Ciaran nodded his head.

"We can raise the dead together, my saint."

"You're calling me 'my saint' now?"

"Yeah, aren't you my saint now?"

"Well... I am..." Pier huffed as he pressed harder and Ciaran groaned again.

"Does it hurt that much?" He inquired as he continuously heard pained moans coming from the vampire's mouth.

"If you kiss me then the pain will go away."

"Eugh..." Pier made a face and the vampire king opened his eyes.

Vibrant viridescent eyes met with striking and captivating blue ones.

"You always like kissing me," Pier complained as his hand shifted to another spot Ciaran had pointed out earlier.

"It is the best feeling in the world. The way our tongues would dance with each other and how I would suck on your lip-"

His mouth closed when Pier smacked his forehead.

"No need to describe it, my king. Your descriptions are too detailed." Pier smiled while a vein appeared on his head.

Ciaran was too straightforward and honest sometimes that it frustrated him.

"Pier, I love you."

Surprised by the sudden statement, Pier flushed red and his eyes widened.