Chapter 9: Tears Hidden In The Rain

As I headed back inside and looked out the window to make sure they were gone." The company car was waiting to take me to the airport. It was still raining super hard. I got down the steps and waited for my bags to be placed in the car. I stood there crying they were tears hidden in the rain no one could notice anymore I could let it all out I was too weak I kneeled on the ground crying struggling to even get back up. while sobbing I yelled," I will be back I promise". I got up and turned to get in the car until I heard" Joana don't leave me again ..". I froze It was his voice, It was Jungkook-ah.

I hesitated to turn back but I stopped myself, I knew that it would be much more painful to look back. I cried but the tears hidden in the rain were my only choice. I got in the car and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry" I whispered. Jungkook kneeled down crying soaking in the rain. He was hurt, he was angry. That night he was ready to confess his feeling to me. But I was on my way to being apart from him. Destiny brought us together but also ripped us from each other lives. As we drove further I didn't even look back I didn't have the strength to look back at what I was leaving. I just wanted to jump off and run to Jungkook as I slam myself into him with a hug and confess that I love him.

It was my future career I may have been selfish but it was the truth I needed to be prepared and be ready to come back powerful to manage the group. In my hand, I held strongly to the handkerchief that JK and I made wrapped around the necklace with the carved words of the promise we made. I held onto it tight I was never going to let go. I would never forget him. The further the car drove the more I started to regret my choice. I turned on my phone to look through every picture of us together. I took a deep breath and accepted my path. There was no going back. As JK kneeled in the rain he cried with regret not letting me know his true feelings. He was in shock " if only I knew this day would come". he whispered.

 he whispered