Chapter 11: At the End

My eyes opened wide seeing the beautiful view of Tokyo. Years had gone by. I wasn't that little girl anymore. The year was 2016 a new year a new beginning. But it felt like the end of everything. 3 years had gone by I was going to turn 20 soon. I was independent I had bought my own home and finished college early. I know I'm young but I was born smart what can I say. Deep down I missed many things though, I don't remember anything after the accident. I always went down to where my parents were buried in Busan. Leaving them white rose. and beg to help me remember. Even if I had to live this new life I felt that I left something in that memory that I needed to fix.

As every day I just wished I could remember my past. But I couldn't be stuck on the same thing it was a no-stop ending cycle. One that I had to stop and live my life to its fullest as life can be taken away at any point. I became famous as the superstar Heedo-ah. It felt unreal but I did it. I had millions of fans and international fans. I became such a worldwide sensation. Bringing my music to them only purpose was to help them smile at moments when they couldn't. Using my fame to help others was my belief. I started with dreams of becoming a role model for others that if you have a goal you can do it.

Everything seemed to calm yes it was exhausting going on tours having a full schedule but that didn't matter to me I loved being on stage in front of cameras. I finally earned a respectful place with my hard work and long nights. And to my side I had my love Yi-Jin he stood by my side during my worst times and long nights. We had begun to learn and be there for each other. As we knew life wasn't easy. We continued to support each other no matter how far we were. He became an actor as well we even were in drams together. We were known as the lover duo. Nothing mattered I felt that I was given this chance to live up to it and not stop. As I looked around I felt the world stop just for me to observe and find my way. One of my dreams was to move to Seoul. I would always be there in my dreams it felt special it felt like it was calling my name.