Chapter 12: Stolen Moments

As 2 years passed they released many song tops hit like " Fire", "Save me", etc... They were an international sensation. The best K-pop group. changing stereotypes and bringing awareness to many young people in the world. Managing them was very easy but we have a rough time as well. But even after a few months Jungkook and I had not been on good terms he completely ignored me but followed my words as manager but that's all I become close to the other members really close literally we were best friends and that's what I loved. Jungkook was cold to me always giving me answers of yes or no. He did amazing on stage he was different off stage. He seemed to be playful at times with the members. But when time got rough on stage he would fall behind the members and stay behind crying. I wasn't able to comfort him as I knew he push me away. Moments, when I wanted to run to him and give his advice Jimin, would always be there first. From far I saw the love the members had for each other. It felt frustrating trying to figure out why he hated me or just didn't pay attention. At times he would keep me out, and yell at me calling me a replacement.

I had treated everyone the same but he completely turns away from me. I sat down in my office trying to figure out the concept for the next album, I was having a hard time, but for some reason, I had picked up a habit to relieve my stress was to eating many tangerines. " Mari could you get me a basket of them." She headed to grab some until she bumped into JK. " who are those for." " ahh, these are there for Heedo she eats them only when stressed." Jungkook looked at her it was something that joana used to do. This made him even mad that everything he has seen Heedo does has been just like Joana. He grew mad thinking it was her trying to find a comparison. He couldn't handle seeing Heedo and feeling the same way as he felt with Joana.

The smile was the same as the expression when Heedo talked. It reminds him more and more. He hated Heedo. He grabbed the basket from Mari and said " ill take them " Mari stood there not knowing what to do. " JK please don't " she ran after him. The door slammed and there he was holding the basket of tangerines. " What is his a joke to you stop being her." He yelled as he threw the basket on the ground. I became more confused about "her" what did he mean by that. Mari picked them up but I got don to help her. As I ate in the office I realized that the company had given us a break maybe if I spent some time with Jungkook maybe will become close and I could figure out why he hates me and be open about how I feel. I would talk through the hall of the company he ignored me or during practice not even saying hi. or telling me to get lost. But why did it hurt so much?

The more and more he kept pushing me away I felt like giving it all up he didn't like me at all. As I walked to his studio I knocked on the door. " come in Jungkook said" As I opened the door he looked and just rolled his eyes. what are you doing stop invading my space? " He madly said. "JK doesn't be like that respect her at least as manager," Jimin said I back up holding onto the doorknob. "It's fine Jimin it's not like I will be perfect for him." He laughed " wow you think you can simply join the company try to fit in, become friends with us, news flash you knew to be her replacement. now get lost." He stood up and pushed me to the side he opened the door and took me out. What was I going to do I cried feeling his hate. I hated him

 I hated him