Chapter 7: Was it Fate?

He was supportive and as I trained them I was going up to become a manager I was young yes I was 13 but I had potential. Waking up and going to see Jungkook again was a dream but it felt like he would disappear one day. Yes, we were always together but scared to just wake up and arrive at the dance practice room and not find him. But the time being had to enjoy the present and focus on my career and help the group move toward their dream. I had learned to separate both my professional and private life.

As it became difficult every day it was emotionally hard for me to see them struggle or cry with frustration. There were times seeing them get hurt or got sicked just forced me to stay strong and be there for them. When times I would run back where they weren't around and kneel done and cry. They had their ups and downs but they knew how to give each other that support. It did become frustrating at times to be a manager well for me internship was not easy you have to have a strong mindset and be that support or shoulder for the members to rely on. But they were my strength to keep going.

As I trained them and focused on helping each and one of them with their weakness or building up their strengths I had already visioned the group I had my 7 members. Watching Jungkook from a Coner as he dances and sings I just sit and watch as he smiles and enjoys his dance. I feel happy but will how long will this happiness last? Every moment I spend with him my love grows for him. Every second I spend with him or be there for him during hardships I become close to him. But I'm too afraid to even confess those feelings to him I'm scared to ruin our friendship. I took the keeping the professional life and personal life separate. But feelings arent that easy to shove down.