Chapter 16: Don't Say Goodbye

We walked down to the mountain top. We both loved it. It was our place we cried, Busan was where we laughed and fell in love. We stood at the cliff watching the birds fly free as the sunset and the wind blew a fresh breeze. He came behind me and held on to me let's never be apart okay." I smiled " of course not after all this I wouldn't." He stood beside me and said "you know my mom helped clear your parent's name." I looked at him shocked not knowing what he was saying. " wait for what". He looked out to the sunset as he spoke.

"she investigated deeply and found no evidence of them stealing music. Your parents weren't involved they never were. It was a close partner to them but they were luckily arrested. It went to the news and they apologized for ruining your family name. Our parents were close and I know they will meet again in their afterlife. We were left here but now you have me and I have you. Now you don't have to live as Park- Heedo instead you can live as Jeon Joana".

I suddenly was confused I turned to see him kneeling on one knee. " Joana I didn't think love was for me. It was something other people had and felt. Something in movies and in TV shows. It felt more like a wish I had than something real. Now that I'm with you, love is so much more tangible. It's something I can reach out and touch. It's so much more than a wish or a hope, it's the very real, wonderful person I want to wake up to. The warm hand next to mine, the brush of hair against my cheek. I love you and because of that love, I love so much more than you. I love myself and the world in a way I never thought possible. You've made that possible for me. You've made everything possible. We live our own K-Drama but let's live this moment and love forever. Joana, will you marry me?"

 Joana, will you marry me?"