Chapter 7 : Was it Fate

Fate everyone believes in that well at least I do these past months and years had flown by so fast I'm already 15 and Jungkook as well. We had started to form the band after going through many problems there were moments of doubt moments of frustration to almost seeing some of them giving up and just going home but their bond grew and they were there for each other. I had more witnessed how each and one of them cared I would hide in the oncer and watch how they gave such comforting words of courage. They each decided on stage names for the one who wanted it. The members of the group were RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V, and Jungkook. This was the group that I choose to take over the world and show the talent they bring out not just as a group but each and one of them.

We had 3 months before the debut date which was going to be June 13, 2013. I had to prepare the song and announce to them their roles in the band and of course, they already had decided after many names they had in mind for the band they had finally decided it. I had pushed my personal feeling aside and was professional but I let them decide what role each one of them had. RM was a leader and main rapper plus he was an amazing producer. Jin was our visuals and sub vocalist. Suga was the lead rapper, and producer as well. J-Hope was the Lead Rapper, Main Dancer. Jimin after going through a lot had shown that he shined he became the lead vocalist and lead dancer. V became Vocalist and lastly, Jungkook was given the position of Main Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Sub Rapper, Center/Face of the group, Maknae.

This was BTS they were The Bangtan Boys. I had never thought that this day would come after going through obstacles, fighting, and no sleep. It was worth I saw them happy and I was happy. I had suddenly started to forget my feeling for Jungkook as all those months we mostly spent it practicing and more practice but deep down they were still there. I just at this moment wanted to see him happy I saw him not just lose but gain. He found a home with the members and he gain 6 new brothers. During that month all the members and I spent it as if it were our last we went to the beach or go out and eat McDonald's and laughed all night while we would eat snacks. But yes it was coming to an end they soon would debut with my help but there was a barrier I couldn't break it was the rules and I had to back down. But it was fate.

 But it was fate