Chapter 14: ONLY LOVE CAN HURT LIKE THIS

"You really love him even if you didn't remember who he was, you always called out his name. I would hear you cry every night as you looked at the handkerchief and you never took the necklace off. He was always with you. I just thought I could make you forget so you would stop hurting. But when I knew you meet up with him I had to let you go and let your memories return. He's the one you love Joana." He cried but smiled. " Find him and tell him you love him don't waste time as you see fate brought you to him again."

Yijin did love me but deep down he was right I love Jungkook but... " Joana don't let time separate you too. The moment you realize it, it may be too late. Don't waste time because in a blink of an eye he will live the life you wanted with him with someone else and I know you would never forgive yourself. Yes, you hurt him, and left him but this showed that your love is strong you were brought to him 3 times and once without knowing who he was. Go find him and be happy." He went in for a hug and I cried. " Joana you weren't the evil one no one was." I smiled and gave him a hug" thank you for everything I'm sorry I hurt you thank you for letting me go.

I left Yijin's house and dove straight to the company I rushed out of my car he must have been still working late. I entered the room nothing he wasn't there I ran out and headed to their home. As I arrived I bumped into V and Mari. " Hey, Joana thank you for encouraging us to be brave and live our love we are planning our wedding this summer we wanted you to be the bride's maid of honor. "Mari said. Happy as I was for them I couldn't stop thinking about JK " Yes of course but have you seen Jk?" a worried voice asked. " No, didn't you know he went to Busan he had some family problems his grandparents died he left hours ago but here is the address," V said. "THANK YOU really. " As I ran to my car, I heard them shout go get JK.

 " As I ran to my car, I heard them shout go get JK