Chapter 6: let's leave it all behind

I cried with happiness feeling their love and support. I had packed everything up and fell asleep really quickly knowing that I'm doing what Jungkook wanted which was to be happy. And yes it was what made me happy. Morning came I felt like I had fallen asleep for about 30 secs. But no, it was already 9:30 am, and was also about to leave Busan. I was ready I had eaten and was ready to say goodbye to my parents and everyone.

The car had arrived and I said my goodbyes and turned back and looked at Jungkook's house and said to myself I will find you. I got in the car and asked Bang PD where I was going to live he showed me an apartment where I was going to stay. Every trainee's manager would live in a small apartment complex where all the levels and rooms had all the trainee's managers. It was close to the company. Everything I needed was nearby.

After 3 hours we arrived in Seoul. There were so many buildings super tall buildings and many food places. It was beautiful. At that moment the only thing that I could think about was my future and how I was going to survive this big city. I was alone without my parents. We arrived at the apartment and I went into the apartment room that I was given. Bang PD told me that everyone living in this apartment complex was training to become a manager. But everyone had their own apartment room.

My room had a kitchen, 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom it even had a nice living room and computer. Everything was there even food. He had told me before he left that training started tomorrow morning at 8 am because that was when the trannies who wanted to go solo or group would be their first day. I started to unpack and put everything in its place it was nice to be alone and just have your own space.