Chapter 5: It's Definitely you

Until he had to wait for about 1 month and see if he was accepted. Today was his birthday and finally, he was going to be home. I had missed him a lot as you see we became very close it seemed like it was more than friends but we were simply friends best friends. We were waiting patiently for his family and mine waiting to receive him. He arrived he smiled at me and we both ran with a big smile to hug each other. " I missed you joanna," he said. " I missed you to celebrity happy 13th birthday". I said he smiled and said " not yet I hope" We went inside. We had prepared his favorite dish Samgyeopsal.

He was happy to be home. We spent hours talking about how he was very nervous but that he was happy he made it through and that he had to wait for responses from every company. He then started to talk about how there was one company he was very interested in because his favorite rapper was their Rap monster. He thought he was cool and wanted to join and be with him. But he was going to wait patiently and wished he will get into Big Hit.

I was so happy to see that he finally was thinking about himself and fighting through every obstacle that got in his way. But was I ready to see him go? It never crossed of thinking that eventually, we would head in a different direction. But that scared me. Thinking that we wouldn't be with each other anymore. But I knew that I cared for him and yes I had started to realize that my feeling for him was more. I didn't think of him as a friend. I liked him a lot. He was always there for me. He understood me and always stood by when I needed it, no matter the distance. But I was afraid he didn't feel the same way.