Chapter 11: At the End

He smiled like a proud father. He then said, " The boys were actually listening to your conference, and believe me, they love it, come on let's go meet them." I was nervous I felt like my heart was going to just burst out. We headed to the practice room where they were, Bang Pd opened the door and there they were BTS. 7 boys with such great talent. They came as soon as the door opened they greeted me but just one caught my eye. That was Jungkook. Why did he seem familiar? My heart raced so fast but I felt sad at the same time. They greeted me well " thank you for accepting to be our manager we really loved your ideas and know you will guide us well. Jimin said.

I smiled and said" Just believe in me and please just do what you love and bring me ideas whenever you have them don't hide them. Jungkook seemed a little quiet he didn't much ask me anything. I didn't know what was wrong or if he probably didn't like me. I headed to him and asked him if he was okay he looked at me with such a cold expression and said " I have nothing that am I supposed to be happy to have a replacement." he leave and shuts the door. All the boys turned to me and said " Don't worry he's been through a lot we learned to deal with it. "RM said. I started on the wrong foot with him. But I was going to try my best and be not just their manager but a friend they could speak to when things got rough.

But it seemed that Jungkook just hated me, he had called me a replacement. I headed to my office and sat thinking about what I did wrong not knowing why this affected me why especially his rejection was painful. As I started to work on plans for the boys I commented to Mari about what she thought about it. She said," Ahh Jungkook yea well it's complicated not even I know it only V has said that it's been tough on JK every time they get a new manager, he calls them replacements just try and prove your trust he's in the practice room right now go try now." I got up and headed to the room he looked at me " get lost what cant you just leave me alone right now I'm practicing just leave or you regret being here." I was angry "what had I done wrong we just meet today I'm here to help you guys that's all ." I said. His word indeed hurt. As he looked at me why did those eyes feel like I've seen them before? In Jungkook's mind the only person he could see was Joana the smile the eyes he felt hate. Only in your memories would take over not letting his feeling fade away for Joana and everything reminded of her.