Chapter 5: It's Definitely you

My alarm started to ring. Almost bursting my ear. It was time for school, I washed up, put on my uniform, and ate my food super fast. Someone knocks on the door I opened the door but it wasn't Jungkook it was 5 other boys and 3 girls who were there to walk with me. After being very known for all the theater plays and winning medals and completion and being in the talent show I had started to build up a reputation many wanted to be my friend not because of my popularity but because someone wanted to learn from me. But when I tried looking for Jungkook he wasn't there, he had left without me.

I walked to school with the group and as soon as I got there Jungkook was already in his seat. There he was with his book open and studying He didn't even look up. I sat back down and didn't want to bother him. The bell rang for lunch, I headed to his seat and said" let's go eat." He looked at me and everything seemed fine we left together and even laughed at lunch. But I had started to realize he was jealous of every guy that got close to me that's when he realized that he had feelings for me. But with the same fear I had, it was impossible for both of us to confess. Everything was okay but like I said there was still a wall between us. His response started to become short like just saying okay or yes or no.

It made me sad but I couldn't anymore and I said: " stop acting like that stop being selfish and being jealous this wasn't supposed to be a competition of who would become popular or become successful we were supposed to be in this together." I looked down and I had grabbed his arm I felt the biggest regret in my life right now. " He gets up, grabs my hand, and pushes it down. He looks up and says " well I didn't ask for you to look over me." He then left and I sat down crying. Everyone in the lunchroom came to me asking if I was okay but I truly wasn't. I had lost my best friend the one I loved. I felt the emptiness in my heart so this must be how a breakup feels but this was the end of our friendship.

It was time for my theater class I was not feeling well after all that commotion. I walked in and still wondered where Jungkook had run to. I stood there on stage staring at the dark audience until I feel some hand it was Baek Yijin he was always the boy I was a partner in plays we had a close bond but only friend, well that was what I thought till he straight up and confessed to me " joana I like you I will make you stop feeling pain and you know I will. I would never hurt you believe me my love is true." I was having mixed emotions that suddenly he leaned in for a kiss and there I was frozen and didn't take a moment till I heard the door slam. It was Jungkook.