Chapter 13: It's All Coming Back to Me

Things being to get blurry I sat down in the faded memory, I saw myself on a stage with Yijin the sound of a door shut I heard as Yijin had kissed me I turned around like I did Jungkook was in the memory too but why did he leave, Just like he just did now. Yijin tried to help me up but was in pain. " let go you only hurt me more it's all coming back to me and you, not the one that I love." He let go slowly and said, believe me, I did love you once and I love you twice but if I must let you go for you to realize that only winters felt warm with me goodbye Joana." He left and Joana kept ringing in my ear only feeling the distance between Jungkook and me. Moments were warm and nights where he was on my mind. He was in every memory that came back he must have been part of my life but I barely recall but it's all coming back.

My phone started to ring " Heedo you need to come to the company it's the boys." Mari said. She seemed very worried. I got in a taxi and arrived at the company I slammed the door and entered the room where all 7 were the looked at me and Jungkook just turned away. I walked in to stand in front of them. " Heedo we can't do this anymore we are not okay we can't handle the pressure the hate. The moment we felt like giving up letting it all go." RM said. ' is that what all of you feel have you thought about the fans you helped in the hardest moments what about those happy moments. Did you even think that the worst moments and mistakes have gotten where you guys are? You guys just don't turn the bad into a lesson.

This is not easy yes hate will always follow but think about what really you want to do all the haters want is to see you all at this point at your weak letting everything go. Holding in my tears as hard as I could, I try to be strong for them. I knew that they loved music and love their fans this wasn't them. " You don't know," Jimin said. " we don't even need you just stop playing with us." Suga said. " guys calm down Mari said angrily. " Just leave!!! all you do is hurt us even though I can't stand you right now." I looked at Jungkook as he said that. My world shattered into millions of pieces not believing what he said. His blank cold face just kept looking into my eyes. I turned around, breathing in. I couldn't help it anymore, I opened the door and I put one foot out. I felt him right behind me. I could feel at that moment he was about to say the worst thing ever " well I didn't ask for you to look over me."

"