Chapter 74

Jungkook and Lee welcomed Taehyung into the house, making him giggle time to time because of the looks in their excited faces. He laughed saying that he feels like a celebrity when Jungkook suddenly pulled his phone out and began to take photos of him and his baby son as he took the first step in. Jungkook just shrugged at Taehyung's remark, clicking more pictures.

"I want to remember this moment forever.. I want to remember all the moments that I'm going to spend with the love of my life.."  Jungkook then said after some time and gave the other a flying kiss with a big smile on his face.

The pretty male's heart warmed at those words. He hugged his babyboy with both arms as a beautiful shy smile began to decorate his lips, gifting Jungkook a perfect view to capture as another photo.

After he stepped inside the house, the pretty male then ran his eyes all over the place for a moment. The house was bigger than a normal one. But rather than being fancy, it was more mind calming and relaxing. All the decorations.. all the colours.. even the furniture choices.. they gave Taehyung a pure feeling in his heart. It was as if the house indicates a perfect physical outlook of how the older male's mind is. Taehyung liked Jungkook's lifestyle instantly.

"Such a place.. such a person.." Taehyung lowered his eyes to the floor and thought how he should react. He walked towards the other, and leaned onto his body while thinking about something to say.

He has been feeling astonished because of all the things that turned upsided down within this short period. The Jungkook he knew, was a complete different person in real life. But he didn't felt deceived for not knowing the truth. Maybe because he never cared about Jungkook's status. Or maybe because he didn't felt like doubting Jungkook's honesty even for a second. If he didn't care about the older's status when he thought he is poor, what would make it different when he finds out that he is actually wealthy!

But.. the thing was.. with the way that the pretty male lived so far, he couldn't believe that the person he loves, actually loves him back. He couldn't believe that he could have come to a present, where he is cherished and loved, after spending a tough past.

"What are you thinking about hmm..?" While the pretty male was busy thinking about all these things, Jungkook wrapped one of his arms securely over his shoulders and embraced him closely.

Taehyung didn't say anything as a reply. He slowly shook his head left and right while snuggling even more closer into the other's hold. The little baby who was now in between them, smiled happily because of the comfortable warmth that he began to feel from either side.  What made it special was.. it was the first time that little Jihu was feeling the loving warmth from two people, at the same time.

Asking Lee to make something to drink, Jungkook then accompanied Taehyung to his room. And the first thing that caught Taehyung's eyes after he entered in was, his own smiling photo.

The pretty male felt surprised. He stopped on his tracks and kept looking at it, when a familiar stinging sensation began to attack his eyes.

"Come here.." Jungkook noticed where the other is looking at. Therefore he held Taehyung's hand and gently dragged him towards him.

Jungkook then sat on his bed and made the pretty male sit beside him. He took baby to his arms before smiling with Taehyung, whose eyes have now got filled with loads of emotions.

The older male held the other's gaze for sometime in total silence.

"My life is complete now.." Minutes later, he then whispered to the pretty male, while giving him another relaxed happy smile.