Chapter 56

After the long car ride that felt like it has cost the whole day just to reach the hotel, all of them were worn out.

Therefore after ordering their food,  Jungkook suggested the pretty male and Jihye to freshen up a little bit and to take some rest.

Even though the other two didn't even like the idea of getting contacted with water in this cold weather, they agreed with what Jungkook has said, with the intention of getting rid of the tiredness.

Jungkook helped Taehyung to adjust the temperature of the water, because he noticed that the other can't do it at the moment, thanks to the energetic babyboy who was in his arms.

"Young master.." Jungkook called the pretty male to get his attention. "Please see if the water is okay.." He then asked the other to check if the temperature was okay.

Taehyung nodded his head in agreement and lowered himself a little. He removed one hand that was supporting his clingy baby's body. "Mmm.. That's good Jungkook." The pretty male then replied gently, after dipping the hand in the water.

Jungkook offered him a soft smile.
"No matter how comfortable and warm this water must be feeling now, you will get cold right after when you come out from the bathroom young master.."  He said with a little chuckle, unknowingly making the other's insides tingle with his voice, just like always.

"Well.. Yeah.. That's how you feel after having a warm bath in the cold weather."  Taehyung thought and pulled his shoulders up, as if he could already imagine how cold he would feel.

Jungkook observed the cutely worried male with heart eyes. "Can I feed your baby until you come back..?"  He then asked with a sweet smile.

Taehyung lifted his big eyes and locked them with the other's.
"Jungkook.. aren't you tired after driving the whole day.. " He then asked with concern.

The older male spend a short minute to admire the other's innocence filled eyes without saying anything, which also caused the pretty male to feel like he is being lost in the fond gaze that Jungkook's captivating eyes were holding.

But they couldn't continue their silent conversation for that long. Jungkook's eyes automatically directed towards the little baby, because of an adorable
squeak that he let out.

A pleasant smile came to Jungkook's face before he guided his eyes back to Taehyung, who still hasn't take his eyes off from him.

"I'm fine young master.. I'll be even more fine if you let me to feed him.. !"  He replied with a visible happiness.

The pretty male gave him a beautiful smile. "Mmm.." He just hummed and nodded his head signaling that he is okay with it.

While giving his baby to the other, what Taehyung wondered was if Jungkook has a magic in him. Why? Because.. Jungkook's presence always makes his heart beat accelerate!

He silently watched how Jungkook took his little baby to his hands with so much care.

"Let's go to explore the hotel garden.. Hmm? We don't feel cold like mommy and auntie, right my baby..! Let's have a little walk..." Jungkook said to the  babyboy lovingly and kissed his forehead, while walking out from the bathroom.

Taehyung felt like many more emotions that he didn't even know that existed in him, began to arise in his heart because of the way that the other talked to his baby.