Chapter 44

Jungkook thought about the situation for hours. He should decide a way to take the other out of this somehow! He was being happy, thinking that finally the pretty male would be separated from all these problems. They were this close to the end of the divorcing process! How much dreams he has planned already! Taehyung wouldn't be able to be relaxed sooner if things would drag for more and more days!

First of all, he needs to reassure Taehyung. He must be feeling devastated. The pretty male doesn't have anyone who can be a strength to him at this moment.

Therefore Jungkook thought that it would be better if he inform this to Jimin.

He decided to go to Jimin's place even though it was already night.

-- -- -- -- --

"He might be feeling helpless right now Jimin. We should let him feel that he is not alone.." Jungkook said while looking at the others. Yoongi was also at home because it was night.

"Dowon is a disgusting person Jungkook-ssi! He did everything he could do to Taehyung and now, even at the last moment.. still he is not letting him go!" Jimin said while shaking his head in displeasure.

He thought in silence for a moment.

"If I was in this situation.. and if I was already in love with yoongi, then I don't think I would be afraid, like Tae is at this moment.. Going back to that devil would never be in my mind because I already have the person whom I love close to me. I would take straight decisions without any hesitation because I know that I have yoongi with me in every step.." Jimin said while looking at the other.

"The problem here is.." He continued.

"Tae doesn't have someone to take confidence like that.. " He added after some seconds.

"I can't put my hand into this situation in that way Jimin... I'm not that close to-" Jungkook began. But he got cut off before he could complete what he was saying.

"I know Jungkook-ssi.. That's what I'm also saying. Tae would never hesitate to take a decision if you guys were already in a relationship..." Jungkook let out a sigh for what Jimin has said.

"What I'm saying is.. Jungkook-ssi, don't be eager to do anything or say anything to him in this messy situation.. Just.. be with him. Tae also has a good impression on you. I know that.. He had talked with me about you couple of times already.." Jimin said.

"Jimin.. more than thinking about me and Taehyung.. we should give the priority to think about something for this matter... tomorrow is the trial..!" Jungkook said.

"What do you think about this?" Jimin questioned.

Jungkook averted his head a little down and kept looking at a certain spot of the floor for a while.

"I don't see any solution other than postponing the trial.." He then said slowly.

Yoongi, who was silent from the very beginning, made a face as if he is thinking when he heard what Jungkook has said.

"Postponing?" Jimin asked while lifting his eyebrows.

"Yes.. No matter what Dowon has said, I'm still not sure if he would actually ask for the custody or not.

I mean.. he is just.. careless. Look at his lifestyle! A child would feel like a burden to a person like him! I feel like he is just saying this to make Taehyung stop from continuing the case.." Jungkook began to explain while looking at both of the others.