Chapter 60

As Taehyung so excitedly decided on the previous day, they are going to explore the area today.

But, because of the little moment of exposing his feelings to the other, both Taehyung and Jungkook seem to forgotten that they need to get ready earlier if they want to visit all the places that they have planned, before the day ends.

Maybe that was the reason which caused them to deal with a sulking Jihye, from the very moment that they came back to the hotel room again.

The maid was already dressed. And she was waiting for them.

When Taehyung and Jungkook stepped into the room, Jihye was glaring at them while resting her hands on either side of her waist, silently complaining.

"We'll have to hurry up if we want to leave the hotel to visit some beautiful places as we planned..!" She said to the other two males while slightly stomping her foot on the floor.

"Think about me too! I also deserve some fun, not only the two of you.."  She then added again, making Taehyung take a secret look at Jungkook.

"Why is she like this!" The pretty male thought silently and pressed his lips together, trying to a hide an embarrassed smile that came onto his face.

"Over dramatic!" But soon after, he then said in his mind and tsked.

"Jihye...!" After a little moment of glaring back at the maid, Taehyung decided to talk. He also stomped his foot on the floor and addressed the maid in a whiny tone, similar to what Jihye had used just a second ago.

"Stop your crocodile tears! Make my baby wear his clothes. I will come in ten minutes after a quick wash up.. Then we can go!"  He then said using the same tone and handed the baby to her with an intentional big pout on his lips.

Jungkook let out a small giggle of amusement after seeing this. "Jihye.." He then said while taking a look at the maid.

"Yesterday, our young master was talking about taking you to one of the best restaurants here.. Maybe he got late because he was thinking about that again.. Who knows, maybe he was so caught up in that thought! Don't be upset..! He won't take much time to get ready.. You have no reason to worry.. Right young master?" Jungkook went on and turned his eyes towards the other with huge grin.

Taehyung took a little peek at the older male with a hidden smile. "Indeed!" He then replied in a playful tone, still having the same pout on his lips.

"But, now you have hurt my feelings Jihye.. !" He then said again and walked away towards the bathroom after giving a sad look to the maid. He kept his hands on the left side of his chest, as if he was showing his pain to the other.

Jungkook chuckled as he kept looking at the pretty male with heart eyes. Taehyung looks full of life now! It caused his heart to do a double flip because of the overflowing happiness. "My pretty flower..!" He slowly said in his mind with a happy smile while shaking his head left and right.

"I'll make our vehicle ready then.." He said to Jihye after that and left the room after collecting himself back.

-- -- -- -- --

Within some minutes, the pretty male came back into the room after freshening himself up.

Jihye, who was waiting for him with the baby in her hands, asked Taehyung to bring the necessities of the babyboy and then walked out of the room, letting Taehyung to get dressed in peace.