Chapter 7

"What else is there for me Jimin? This is how my life is going to go. That's it"

"Angel.. Don't say like that.."

" I'm trying so hard atleast to live for my baby Jimin.. I-"   Taehyung swallowed what he was about to say.

"I know that Tae..  I know.. "

" I don't have any regrets about leaving anyone chim.."  Taehyung
said.

"Don't ever regret. The man you left is not worth it. He'll never be."

" I- I only want my little baby. I'll raise him up." Taehyung said with trembling voice. Jimin knows that his friend is about to cry. He rubbed his back to soothe him a little.

" Alone? "  Jimin questioned.

" Of course Jimin.. Alone. "  Taehyung closed his eyes for a moment to stop himself from crying.

" Taehyung.."  Jimin spoke after a long silence. Taehyung knew that his friend is about to say something.

" Taehyung.. You're such a valuable person.."

Taehyung sighed.
" The Taehyung who has a troublesome ex husband who doesn't let him breathe in peace, the Taehyung who is alone with a child.. What value are you talking about Jimin.."  Tears were falling down from his eyes now.

" Why are you talking like that..!  Maybe there is someone who is dying to be with you.. "  Jimin went on.

"It's too late now... Please chim.. Don't break the heart that I made up atleast a little after so many battles."  Taehyung pleaded while resting his forehead on Jimin's sholder.

Now Jimin understands how difficult it would be to let out the thing in his mind about Jungkook.

" This pain... It's not the truth of your life Tae. " Jimin tried.

" You're not admitting the truth of my life that is infront of your eyes chim..!"  Taehyung said a little angrily, in a hoarsed voice.

"No... one day, you will live your life with all the happiness you deserve."
Jimin let out as he's very sure about it.

" I don't think so chim.." Taehyung mumbled while looking at his lap after removing his head which was on Jimin's sholder.

" What if you meet someone who will love you a lot? "

Taehyung let out a loud sigh. His head was hurting. He wanted to stop this conversation.

" Chim.. I'm not a little kid to listen to fairy tales anymore. My life will go on like this..

And why are you telling all of these things? You know everything very well..!"

" It's because I think about you!" Jimin emphasised.

Taehyung didn't argue on that. They both went silent. Taehyung was upset. He felt a lump in his throat.

" That day... At my engagement party.. "  Jimin began. His voice was soft as if he was talking to a little boy.

" You came with a man, under his umbrella..."  Jimin went on carefully.

" So?" Taehyung asked in his hoarsed voice. He didn't look at his friend.

" When I saw you with a man like that.. I felt so happy Tae.. "

" I'm going to hit you chim..! That hyung only offered me a help! "  Taehyung said, irritatingly.

" I know.. I know...  I just want to see you coming to my home, together with a good hyung like that again. I want to see you,  with a good person... as a couple, in every time that you're gonna come to my home."

" You will see chim. But.... with my baby. He will be the only male that I would walk with.. Evem after 10 more years.. It will be like that.

Jimin didn't say anything anymore. He knew that his friend is getting more and more hurt by this conversation.

" One day, you will come to my home with the same hyung you just talked about Taehyung. Both of you.. While carrying your son.."  Jimin thought.

But, for that.. Jungkook-ssi will have to wait for so long. We'll have to try so hard..!