Chapter 30

Jungkook made Taehyung sit on a chair beside the entrance of  the intensive care unit.

"Young master, wait here.. I'll ask someone about the baby's condition."  He said to the other and went towards the door. Even though he tried to calm the other, he was also desperate to know the little baby's condition.

At the same time that he walked towards the door, a nurse came out of the intensive unit with a file in her hands. Jungkook stopped her to ask about Jihu's condition.

"Miss, the baby who brought here just now.. how is he?"  Jungkook questioned.

"Doctor is checking him at the moment..."  The nurse replied in her professional tone.

"Is he conscious now?"  Jungkook asked again, wanting to know more.

" Not yet mister. But no need to worry, doctor will take care of him.." She replied. Even though Jungkook wanted to ask more, he couldn't since the nurse excused herself to continue her work.

He let out a sigh and went back to the other, who looked at him with hope filled eyes.

"He'll be okay young master. Nurse also told us not to worry.."

Taehyung turned his head down. How could he not be worried! The pretty male just sat there with his lips pressed tightly together to stop himself from sobbing. Jungkook could see that the other was slightly shaking.

"My baby didn't has a fever before Jungkook..."  Taehyung murmured in his hoarsed voice while still looking at the floor.

"Doctor will take care of him.. Please don't cry..."  Jungkook caressed his head a little, before sitting down beside Taehyung.

The pretty male couldn't understand why he and his baby have to go through this much hardships. The pain he was feeling was unbearable.

-- -- -- -- -- --

The doctor finally came out of the intensive unit after a half and hour. Taehyung stood while holding Jungkook's arm when he saw the doctor.

"Doctor.."  Taehyung said lowly. Both of them walked towards the doctor with quick steps.

"Doctor.. how is the baby?"  Jungkook asked in a throaty voice.

"He's conscious now."  Doctor said making both Taehyung and Jungkook let out their breath in relief that they were holding.

"There is a viral fever these days. We'll have to admit the baby here for  two or three more days." The pediatrician explained to the troubled males.

" You can see the baby now."  He then added.

"Okay doctor, we'll keep him in the hospital..."   Jungkook agreed to admit Jihu in the hospital without even asking from Taehyung. But Taehyung didn't say anything, he also just nodded his head in agreement.

"There's nothing serious, right doctor?
Jungkook asked again, wanting to know if his Taehyung's baby is completely fine.

" No no..  He still has fever. But it will go down with treatments.. "

"Thank you doctor.. you're going to keep checking him  time to time, right?"  Jungkook asked.

"I'm coming to check him again at night.  By the way, only mother's milk is given to the baby right?" Doctor questioned looking at Taehyung this time.

"Yes doctor.." The pretty male nodded his head. 

"Alright then. It's good that you brought him here in time. Otherwise, the condition would have become serious.." The doctor said with a smile in a praising tone.