Chapter 41

Taehyung felt a little relief after coming back from the lawyer's office.  Jungkook's supportive words were also a help. The said male kept saying reassuring words to him on the way to the lawyer and the way back home. Taehyung was thankful towards the emotional  support that he got from him, even though he didn't voiced it out.

After a car ride of about twenty minutes, they finally arrived home. When Jungkook parked their car infront of the Kim mansion, the pretty male murmured some words in an almost inaudible soft voice to him and quickly walked into the house.

Even though Taehyung was feeling a little better when he was in the car, he began to feel a slight uneasiness after coming back to the mansion. Therefore, he quietly hurried into his room before anyone could stop him to talk.

Mr and Mrs Kim were impatiently waiting to ask what has happened, after they saw that Taehyung and Jungkook have returned. But they couldn't, as the pretty male didn't come downstairs.

Mrs Kim was about to talk with her son, but Taehyung's father stopped her saying that they should give him some time to rest.

Actually, Taehyung was having various kinds of mixed feelings. In one hand, he felt happy because he finally took the last step for the divorce case. One more hearing and.. the case would be over! On the other hand.. a lot has happened in the past few weeks and.. even today! It was a lot for him to digest at once. Therefore he felt so tired. 

But..thinking about those things over and over again won't do any good for him rather than tiring him further. So he decided to forget everything for a moment and to take some rest, just as Jungkook told him earlier.

Jungkook...?

A thin smile came onto the pretty male's face when the thoughts about Jungkook began to pervade his mind.
Jungkook's words are always helpful. He somehow knew the words that Taehyung wanted to hear the most when he is in a problem. Not everyone is lucky to have a person like that, who would listen to whatever in your mind and gives ideas and solutions about the situation, like it's him who had faced the problem.

The very first thing that came into Taehyung's mind was the day that his baby got hospitalised. The pretty male faintly remembers about that day. He faintly remembers how he ran to his family members saying Jihu went unconscious.  He doesn't remember much, since he was so caught up with the fear of something bad happen to his baby. But he remembers how he cried on Jungkook's shoulder at the hospital.

Jungkook also slightly embraced him by putting his palm on the back of his lowered head at that time.

It didn't affect the pretty male much at that time, but now when he thinks about it, he felt like he was having a bunch of different feelings.

Taehyung feels like his insides are warming up when he is close to Jungkook. That happened today too! He wanted to push those unknown thoughts away, but when Jungkook began to talk to him ever so gently, he couldn't help but to feel those.. again.

For whatever reason, he felt like he is getting special attention when he is with Jungkook. A special attention, which made him feel like he is liking it more than he likes the attention of his parents or Jimin.

Taehyung felt some kind of strength even though he didn't know why. He felt braver. At the same time, he felt like he is delicate and small, which was new to him. He was feeling like he should act pretty, when he is with the other.

"Your daddy loves you a lot, isn't he! He came to me hour after hour to ask this and that about the your condition.. "  Taehyung suddenly remembered what the doctor has said, when they were in the hospital.