Chapter 10

"Ughhh...! Now where on earth could I find a driver before tomorrow!" Jungkook groaned while pacing back and forth in his room.

He thought what had he just said to Jimin earlier, when he asked him if he knows someone that could become Taehyung's driver. There's no one that he knows who can become the pretty male's driver. Then why did it came to his mind to say that he knows a person!

"The driver get to stay at their place...." Jungkook remembered Jimin's words.

"which means.. driver can see him all day because they are staying at the same house." Jungkook murmured while walking closer to the mirror in his bedroom.

Jungkook stayed at his room in the whole evening of that day. He thought about Taehyung.

"If I go with Jimin to meet him and tell him that I like him, he'll definitely..... reject me...!

Getting closer to him as a friend of Jimin does not going to work that much, right! Jimin can introduce me, but what would I do after that! I can't go meet him with Jimin all the time. It would be annoying for him since I'm not a friend of him, but Jimin. More specifically, Jimin's hyung's! "

Jungkook bit his lower lip. "I'm a stranger to him.. I can go with Jimin and ask Jimin to introduce me to Taehyung. But.. if I try to meet him or talk to him after that.. with time, he would suspect something bad and reject my presence..! It's me who have to do something.. I can't convince Taehyung through Jimin. It's not going to work.. "

He kept looking at his reflection in the mirror. Suddenly, he went towards his closet and took an old pair of pants and a shirt. He wore it and went back to the mirror.

Jungkook inspected his look for a while before removing his earings and the chain around his neck.

He held his gaze on the eyes that were looking at him in the mirror.

"People do and sacrifice many more things for love.." He said softly to his reflection.

Taehyung's beautiful face came into his mind again. His scent... His eyes.. The innocence that radiated from him.. Jungkook closed his eyes to picture the pretty male in his mind.

"Then why I can't become your driver.." Jungkook said while opening his eyes again. He felt that there was no any other way to get close to Taehyung.

But, if he become their driver... he have to stay there. Who's going to manage the work in his office then..

He thought about Minjoon, who was like his right hand at the office. "Alright, I'll ask Minjoon to handle the office work for me. I can ask Taehyung's father to give me a leave for about two days in every week. In those days, I will do the important work which can't be done without me." He then thought.

"Ooff... What am I thinking! What is happening to me! " Jungkook squeezed his eyes shut while patting his cheeks with both of his hands.

" Master Jungkook... Food is ready... " Lee entered Jungkook's room while saying that.

" Master? Why are you wearing this old clothes? Did you perhaps.. felt bad about this old man and decide to clean the garden to lessen his work?" Lee asked.

Jungkook smiled at that.

" Say uncle.. Do I look like a person who clean gardens when I wear like this? "

" Well, a little bit.. But not much since you have a perfect and good looking face and body, unlike the poor workers.. " Lee said in amusement.

Jungkook pouted.

Lee chuckled while looking at the child like man. "Why are you wearing these old clothes when you own bunch of branches of your own clothing stores! You even sclod me if I wear something not presentable! "

Well.. That's true. After his parents' death, his friends and Lee are all he got. He never treat Lee as someone who works for him. "To me, you're my uncle. So, you should live like my uncle.. " Jungkook always give him new clothes if he sees the man wearing old clothers. He even asked him to live with him in his house and asked not to address him as master. But it's Lee who objected with a fatherly smile.

" Uncle.. " Jungkook called making the older man look at him.

"Yes?"

"I... I have something to tell you." Jungkook said while looling down.

Lee nodded his head while looking at Jungkook. "I knew there's something to talk about, since the day you came back from that party master.. " Lee thought.

Edited note : Please be respectful if you're going to comment on something (In any chapter). It shows the good manners of yours.

Please think about the results of your words before commenting it. If something that you want to say seems like it would give a negative effect/ if what you want to say seems hurtful, then please.. be a person with a good personality and avoid commenting it.

If you don't like the story, you can simply go back and you can choose another book. 💜

This is a fiction.