Chapter 73

This is fictional.

I don't know much things about business and companies, so if there're any unmatching details.. please ignore those.

Jungkook took the pretty male's hand onto his thigh and kept his fingers tangled with it, throughout the whole car ride. He noticed how Taehyung wiped his eyes from his other hand, time to time.

"Why are you crying..?"  Wanting to know the reason, Jungkook decided to ask from the other, after being silent for some minutes.

"Are you upset with me and Jimin for not telling you the truth?" He went on, feeling a little bothered.

There were tears in the pretty male's eyes, but he couldn't help the sudden chuckle that left, after he heard the other's words. "To be honest.." Taehyung began in a soft voice.

"I feel like a fool now, remembering how I talked with Jimin about what I felt for you.." Taehyung answered the older male's question slowly.

"But.. I think I have no problems with forgiving you for hiding the reason that you came to our home in the first place..! I trust you. I trust both of you.." He then said, giving a beautiful smile to the other through his tears.

"Then.. why are you crying?" Jungkook asked once again.

"Jungkook.. I.." This time, the pretty male spoke somewhat seriously. He let out a sigh and took a moment to think before continuing. "I didn't think things would end up like this.. I thought.. you know.." He tried to find the correct words to explain.

"I didn't thought that you would accept my love.. but.. who knew!" He then let out a breathy laugh. "Who knew you've been doing this much things to get closer to me, when I was being so insecured about all these things..! This feels like a dream!"

"But.. Jungkook.." A little later, he then added again, feeling a familiar uneasiness waking up in his mind.

"Hm?"

"Is it okay that.. we're.. coming to you like this..?" He asked, timidly.

"Like what, young master?"

"Like.. I'm a divorced person.. and-" The pretty male tried to explain.

"Young master, don't think about yourself like that from now on.. The baby you're holding is my son.. and you're my lover.." Without letting the other complete what he was about to say, Jungkook said strictly.

Taehyung locked his eyes with Jungkook's with a charming smile. "Mm.." He hummed as a response, after a little later.

"Why are you still calling me young master though!" He then questioned.

Jungkook softly laughed at that. "Out of habit.. But I think that name is better.. you deserve to be spoiled. So that name suits you.." He said through the laughter.

"But I don't want you to call me like that anymore..." The pretty male cutely opposed.

"Mm... let's solve it later. Now come on.. I have something to show you." Later on, Jungkook stopped the car while saying.

They were now in a parking lot. The pretty male examined the surroundings with furrowed eyebrows until Jungkook opened the car door for him. Taehyung thought that they are going to Jungkook's house. But because of the things that he saw, he could say that his guess is wrong.