Chapter 21

The day after Jungkook left, Jimin came to see Taehyung.

The pretty male was bathing his son when Jimin entered his room. Jimin recalled how he could hear Jihu's voice even when he was in the downstairs.

"My beautiful doesn't like it when mommy washes your face..?   Don't turn your head baby.. or else soap will go into your eyes..!"  Taehyung was trying to finish washing his restless  baby boy.

"Busy? "   Jimin's voice was heard behind Taehyung.

The pretty male turned his head towards the bathroom door while supporting his baby with one hand.

"Chim..!"  Taehyung smiled.  " Come inside.."  Taehyung said to his friend while making a cute face unknowingly.

Jihu was trying to get away from his mommy's hands with his eyes tightly closed. Taehyung was trying to hold his baby securely, to stop him from fall into the bath tub. Jimin giggled, thinking how adorable these two are.

"I could hear this mommy and son duo even before stepping into the house!  Why are you so loud jeez!"   Jimin laughed while looking at his struggling friend.

"He is not like this usually! May be because it's a little cold today.."  Taehyung smiled.

Jimin came closer to the other two and sat beside the bath tub.

"Let's hurry up..!  See.. Uncle Jimin is watching..!"  The pretty male acted like he was panicking, it made the little baby's eyes widen as if he understood what Taehyung has said.

Taehyung finished washing the little boy and gently rubbed the baby's head with a fluffy towel.

"You should dry the head quickly after washing it.."  The pretty male stated, not taking his eyes off from the little boy.

"Or else baby will catch a cold."  Taehyung went on.

"Is that so..!  It's better to learn these things now."  Jimin said in a serious tone which made Taehyung laugh.

He then wrapped his naked babyboy with a pink towel and held him close to his chest. Jimin could tell how much Taehyung loves his son from the way he pressed the baby to his chest.

"Mommy's fluffy pink ball..!"  Jimin said with joy and kissed one of the chubby baby cheeks.

They both went towards Taehyung's bed. The pretty male put his baby on the bed carefully and went to grab some baby lotion and cologne.

"Tae.. can I apply it?"  Jimin asked, signaling towards the bottles which were in his friend's hands.

"Alright.. Then make him wear these too. I'll take a quick shower and come back."  Taehyung said to his friend who nodded his head, and hurried into the bathroom.

Jimin smiled lovingly at the baby boy. "You're going to have a great daddy soon..."  He whispered to the baby.

After about 10 minutes, Taehyung came out of the bathroom. "Seems like he is hungry.."  Jimin said, making the pretty male take a look at Jihu, who was now sucking on one of Jimin's fingertips.

The pretty male smiled lovingly at his baby and sat down on the bed. He laid his son on his lap and then placed his pink smooth bud in between the baby's lips after moving his shirt a little. Taehyung didn't mind feeding his baby infront of Jimin.

Jimin silently examined the other male's face when he was feeding his son. "How beautiful he is.." Jimin thought while looking at Taehyung's calm expressions.

"Chim?"  Taehyung who was gently caressing Jihu's head, said after noticing that his friend is thinking about something.

" Nothing.."  Jimin smiled and shook his head. He can't say the things in his mind, even he wanted so badly!

" This cupcake smells so nice!" Jimin then smiled and tickled Jihu's bare foot, making him stop sucking on his mommy's bud and turn his little head.

"Hey! Don't do that.. Let my baby fill his tummy..!"  Taehyung said with a little laugh and gestured the little boy to latch on to him again.

"Oops..!"  Jimin giggled and took the baby cologne to his hand and inhaled the scent.

"It's Jungkook who brought this.." Taehyung said while giving a smile to his friend.

" Oh! really?"  Jimin asked with a tiny smirk, which went unnoticed by the pretty male.

" Yeah.. He brought some other things too. He may have thought to bring these after seeing my prince on that day."   Taehyung replied while toying with the blanket which was now around his babyboy.

"Chim.."  Taehyung began after some time.

" Yeah? " 

" I was going to ask you.. "  Taehyung murmured softly.

Jimin looked at his friend's face and frowned his eyebrows.  "What?"  He asked.

"No... Um.. This Jungkook.... It's quite surprising that.. he is a driver.."  The pretty male said while avoiding his friend's eyes.

Jimin lifted one eyebrow at that. "Why's that Tae?"  He asked casually.

"He should have been in a place.. higher than that...  Papa also said that too..! He said that he feels like we recruited a manager.. not a driver."
Taehyung said.

" And why's that?"  Jimin questioned.

Taehyung just blinked his eyes without saying anything. " I.. I don't know how to describe it.. "  He then said slowly.

" Maybe you are feeling something that can't be described by words.."  Jimin thought while smiling a little.

	😁

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

😁