Chapter 38

Jungkook arrived the Kim mansion in the next day. It was already night, as he had to attend some meetings at his office.

Finally!  Back to the pretty male and his little son after two days!  Jungkook smiled happily.

He then walked straight to the kitchen. Jihye was cooking when he entered into it. The maid stopped what she was doing and turned towards the male after she saw him.

"Jungkook..."  She murmured to herself and stepped forward.  "I thought you wouldn't come today.."  She said.

Jungkook offered her a smile as he couldn't notice the the heaviness in her voice. "I got stuck in the traffic Jihye.. Or else I could have come before some hours.."  He said while smiling.

"I brought kimchi for everyone. I asked my uncle to make this. And..  uh.. I brought some fruits for young master and little master Jihu.."  Jungkook went on with a shy smile. His ears slightly turned red when he mentioned the pretty male.

But at the moment the word 'young master' left from his mouth, Jihye lowered her head with a heavy sigh, making Jungkook's smile vanish slowly.

" Jihye..?  Is there something wrong?"  Jungkook asked with a slight frown.

Jihye lifted her head to take a look at the things that Jungkook have brought. But she just looked at them silently without saying anything. The troubled look in her face made the other's frown deepen.

" Did something happen to young master?"  Jungkook asked hesitantly.

"Young master wouldn't come out of his room today Jungkook.." The maid replied.

"W-Why.."  Jungkook let out. More likely, whined even though there was a serious frown on his face.

"Master Dowon's parents came here yesterday. Young master hasn't come out of his room ever since that.."  Jihye said sadly.

Jungkook's eyebrows lifted up.  "W-Why would they come here after everything! Even the ending of the divorce case is so close! "  Jungkook asked in a panicked throaty voice. His heart felt a strange fear.

"That's what I also thought! They said they are here to clear everything between our young master and their son.. and to put them back together!"  The maid said with a scoff, not realising the way that Jungkook's eyes went wide.

"T-Then?"  He asked.

"Then? Then they talked with young master too." Jihye replied, showing her dislike.

"Seems like madam and sir also began to rethink about what Mr and Mrs Jung have said." She then said.

"What! Did.. did they say so? Do they want young master to..to.. go back to him?"  Jungkook asked stuttering.

"It seems like they do.."  Jihye replied with a small voice.

Jungkook went silent. He moved his eyes towards the floor and kept looking at it for few minutes.

"Young master..?"  Jungkook questioned with a throaty wobbling voice.

The maid understood what the other was asking about.  "I don't think young master would like to go back. I couldn't talk with him though. He locked himself in his room.."

Jungkook let out a small whiny sound out of frustration, unconsciously.

"They said that their so called son has changed now. Such a funny thing! He has mistresses everywhere! He- "  Jihye bit her tongue and stopped what she was saying forcefully. She then closed her eyes for a moment and took deep breaths to calm herself down.