Chapter 47

Days went one by one. Now, Jungkook's birthday is only a week apart!

After thinking for days, Taehyung decided what he should do in the other's birthday. He guessed that Jungkook would like it. But.. he didn't know if Jungkook is planning to go home on his birthday! Therefore the pretty male decided that he should find it out first.

That's why Taehyung decided to go to the car sale, where both Mr Kim and Jungkook were working at that moment. 

Mr Kim gave Taehyung a sweet happy smile at the moment that he stepped inside, making a curious playful expression spread through Taehyung's face.

"Papa..?  Why?"  Taehyung questioned, not changing his  previous curious expression because he felt that there must be some reason for 'that' smile on his father's face.

"There were four vehicles that I couldn't sell for ages.."  Mr Kim began.

"So?" Taehyung asked, making his eyes small. There was a smile playing on his face.

"Jungkook sold them somehow!"  Mr Kim said proudly.

The pretty male lifted his eyebrows up.  "All the four vehicles?"  He asked with a happy smile.

"That's what I'm saying! The last car was the sixteenth one that we sold out after Jungkook came here.."

Taehyung's smile grew bigger. "Jungkook, you're talented .. I know that..!" He thought happily.

"We'll have to order some new vehicles soon son." Mr Kim said to the other.  "I'll have to go to check them before giving the order.." He said further, referring the business meetings and visits that he would have to do overseas.

"Oh.. you will have to go abroad then.."  Taehyung said in his smooth voice.

"Yes.. I didn't bother to think about it so far because of your divorce case.." Mr Kim replied.

"It's okay Papa.. You can go since it is postponed now.." Taehyung gave a reassuring soft smile to his father.

After some minutes, Jungkook also came to where they were talking when he saw that Taehyung is there. 

He offered Taehyung a smile, which the other quickly returned.

"Hm.. I'm planning to take you and Mama too.. Let's have a little vacation in there.. It's after a long time that we would be going abroad together!" Mr Kim said with a smile.

But, Jungkook's heart stopped for a moment when he heard that.  "Taehyung and Jihu are also going?" He thought sadly.

"Papa.. My baby is still too little to for a plane journey.. Take Mama with you.. I'll stay."  Taehyung said after thinking for a minute.

" Jungkook is here... Jihye is here.. So we would be alright. " He then added, making Jungkook's eyes shine.

"I can take care of them Sir.."  Jungkook said quickly, wanting to convince Mr Kim further.

"Hm..then let's do it like that." Mr Kim said and turned his eyes towards Jungkook. "I don't know what I would do without you Jungkook!"  He then said while laugh softly.

"I would never agree to leave my son alone here if you wasn't with us. We wouldn't be able breathe in peace just because of the thought that Taehyung and Jihu are alone here!"  Mr Kim said while while smiling with Taehyung too.