Chapter 33

Looks like you guys don't like to get defeated to the slightest! 🤭 Here's the promised chapter.

Later that day, Jihye came to the hospital with Mr and Mrs Kim. As yesterday, they left after some hours, making Jihye stay with Taehyung.

Jihye was grumpy through out the whole evening. Taehyung could also feel it. But he didn't ask anything and shrugged it off, thinking that maybe she is upset because of his baby is in the hospital.

The maid was now standing beside the window. She kept her eyes on Taehyung while biting on her bottom lip that was in between her teeth. She was in deep thoughts even though she was looking at Taehyung.

"Jihye?" Taehyung finally decided to call her name as he felt strange because of the way that his maid was looking at him intensively for couple of minutes straight.

"Young master.." The maid began as if she was going to start a serious talk.

"I don't know what is in madam's and sir's minds. But I can guarantee that, it's not something good." She said making a face which made the pretty male worried.

"What do you mean Jihye..?" Taehyung questioned, not having a clue about what the other was saying.

"Young master, they are planning to find someone for you after the divorce case ends." Jihye replied. She wanted her young master to know that. She wanted him to stop them.

Taehyung closed his eyes tightly with a heavy sigh. He also knew it. Deep down, he was also bothered about that even though he didn't voiced it out.

"Did Mama say that?"

"Yes young master. She said it to Jungkook and I. She asked Jungkook to look after you until they find someone to take care of you." The maid said while eyeing the sleeping baby too.

"Taking care of me?" Taehyung said with a sad chuckle.

"That was the same thing they said in the last time." He sighed after mumbling softly.

"Young master, I think they are thinking about master Changwoo.." Jihye said after lowering her voice.

"I also think so Jihye. Changwoo hyung came here today. He asked me to call him whenever I need a help. He said that he would come in the evening too. But I said there's no need since Mama and Papa come here.

'Why didn't you call me! , what are there for me to do for you! , I'll come to pick you up when Jihu get discharged....' that's how he talked."
Taehyung said while mimicking Changwoo.

Jihye tsked and shook her head in disapproval.

"Jungkook is the one who took care of us since the moment my baby got ill, even without taking time for sleep. After my baby got a bit okay, now he's asking me what's there more for him to help me with!" Taehyung said with displeasure.

The pretty male couldn't help but to think about Jungkook who was staying outside at that moment. Jungkook again said that he would spend the night in the car. Nothing needed for Taehyung to understand how much of a sacrifice Jungkook is doing to help them.

" I'm going to tell Changwoo hyung to stop this if he begin to come to me every day like this." Taehyung said after some minutes.

"That's good. Think carefully before taking any action young master. You have a second chance infront of you to make everything right. This time, think wisely." Jihye advised him kindly. She didn't want to witness something as heartbreaking as her young master is suffering, ever again.