Chapter 42

It was the 19th, or else.. the day before the final trial. Everything was good and peaceful. Taehyung finally felt like he could breathe in peace as he completed all the things that were needed for him to get the divorce.

Actually, things were good... but.. not everything. In the whole two days that has passed, there was an unspoken awkwardness in between the pretty male and his mother.

Taehyung was feeling guilty because of the thought that he had raised his voice at Mrs Kim.

It was not like they were mad at each other or annoyed with each other, but.. they didn't interact much, other than sharing a few small words and some occasional slight smiles.

But today.. the pretty male didn't has time to think about any of those things. He was feeling a nervousness that mixed with excitement, as the final hearing of the divorce case is in the next day.

"Aboo..!"

The pretty male's attention turned towards his little baby, when he heard Jihu's baby talks.

Jihu was standing infront of the long cheval glass mirror which was placed in a corner of the room. He was talking with his own reflection.

Taehyung kept looking at his babyboy with affection filled eyes.

Little Jihu leaned his upper body to the left side of the mirror, in a way that his face was out of the view of the reflection of the mirror.

"Aboo..! " He then let out in a high pitched happy voice, after straightening his body again, in a way that his face can be seen from the mirror again.

The little baby giggled with his own reflection and kissed it, while slamming both of his hands on the mirror with numerous happy noises.

The pretty male let out a chuckle at that. He came closer to the babyboy and crouched down beside him.

"Are you doing peek-a-boo?" He asked lovingly while caressing his son's back.

"Aboo?"

Jihu asked in a questioning tone, as if he was asking his mommy if that's the thing his mommy is talking about.

"Yeah.. Is my beautiful playing peek-a-boo?" Taehyung asked back in his usual soft and gentle voice.

Jihu babbled some things as a reply while looking at Taehyung's face. He then let go of the mirror and turned towards Taehyung to grab his shoulders with both of his little hands while letting out a high pitched happy scream.

Taehyung let out a soft giggle. "Here.. your teddy. Say hi to him.. Can you?" He said while showing a teddy bear plushie to the baby.

"Say hi teddy!" The pretty male mimicked in the tone that he wanted his baby to say it.

"Say hi teddy!" He said again.

Jihu clapped his hands together and smiled. "Hi tettie!" The baby said in his usual high pitched voice with excitement and hugged the teddy bear closer.

"Take this too..since you're my good boy.." Taehyung said with a happy smile and handed a unicorn plushie to Jihu.

Jihu dropped the teddy bear on the floor and took the unicorn plushie to his arms, with wide eyes.

"Hi tettie..!"

He greeted it, in the same high pitched tone as before.

The pretty male chuckled when he heard what the other had said.

"That's not a teddy, but.. I think Mr unicorn wouldn't mind it much.. since you're cute." The pretty male said and pinched the baby's cheek softly.

They were playing with the soft toys when Taehyung's phone began to ring.

Taehyung picked up the phone without turning his attention away from his baby to take a look at the caller ID.

" Hello.. " The pretty male greeted and waited for a second, to hear something from the other side while continuing to play.

But there was no sound. "Hello?" Taehyung said again and began to lower his hand to take the phone away from his ear to take a look at the number.

But he stopped automatically in the middle, because of what he has heard next.

"I'm Dowon... "

A cold shiver passed through the pretty male's back when he heard the other. He felt like his hand began to tremble slightly.

But he took courage to his heart and spoke.

"Why did you call?" He asked after collecting himself with difficulty.

"You filed the divorce then huh!?" Taehyung heard the other say.

"Yes. I want the divorce." Taehyung said without showing any emotions in his voice. But it would be a lie if he said that his heart wasn't hammering loudly in his chest.

The other side of the line went silent for a short seconds.

"Come home with son without doing these stupid things! " Dowon said.

At first, Taehyung felt like he couldn't even decide how to react. "Come home? After all this time! Is it now he remembers to tell it! In the day before the divorce!?" The pretty male thought. He couldn't help but to let out a chuckle of disbelief.

"The well known Jungs must be so ashamed to go to courts! " His mind said.

It didn't take much time fot Taehyung to understand who is behind Dowon's words.

Mr Jung is a well known person in the society. May be they are afraid, thinking that their renown image and reputation will be destroyed if people find out these things.

"Sorry. I already took a decision." Taehyung said to Dowon in a neutral way.

"Taehyung, It's hard to withdraw again, after filing these cases..! Do you know that?" Dowon asked.

"I didn't file this case to withdraw it. I did it to take the divorce. " The pretty male said calmly.

He then heard a scoff from the other side. "Oh really? Then I'll also have to...." Dowon began.

But the pretty male talked before the other could finish. "Why? What would you do?" He asked in a somewhat challenging tone.

"What would I do? I need my son. I need his custody. " Dowon said, making Taehyung's whole body go through fire.

The pretty male's eyes got teary in a millisecond.