Chapter 8

"How was the engagement party of master Chinhae's brother? " Lee asked, while taking the empty tea cup which was on the table on Jungkook's room.

Lee is the person who cleans the house and cooks for Jungkook. Therefore, he comes to latter's house everyday. He sometimes stay at Jungkook's house. But not always.

These days, after that party.. Jungkook seems to be spaced out most of the time. Lee noticed this. "Is he like this even in the office?" The old man thought.

"Was it good master Jungkook? Or did something happened? " After a while, Lee questioned.

"Huh?" Jungkook, whose thoughts were about something else... More specifically, about someone else... looked at the old man.

"I was asking about master Chin Hae's brother' s party.. Was it good?"

Jungkook gave him a little smile while nodding his head.

Lee chucked a little at that. " I don't know why, but it seems like something good has happened. I saw couple of times that master is smiling alone, while being in deep thoughts.. "

"It's nothing Uncle. I just... I feel good about spending some time with my close friends after a while. " Jungkook replied.

Lee gave him a soft smile.
"Master, why don't you invite your friends to stay here for couple of days? The loneliness of this house will also be reduced at least for few days. "

Jungkook looked at Lee and beamed.
"They are very noisy. They are not the innocent people when they are with you, in the real life. I don't think you would like to hear non stop shoutings and loud laughters all day! " Jungkook said in a teasing tone.

"And how many times do I have to tell you? Don't call me master! "

Lee gave him a fatherly smile after he heard the last part. " Think about it as it is the nickname I'm calling you! "

"And a house should be noisy master!" The older man replied to Jungkook's previous question. "There must be laughters.. A lovely environment..The smell of freshly cooked meals.. Babblings of small kids... With all these things.. A house should feel like a home. " He said in a knowing tone.

"But before all these things.." Lee went on.

"What? " Jungkook asked from the man who is looking at him intensively.

"You should bring a good young mistress or a young master to this house as your partner. When things in this house is done by that person's hands.. Then you would be able to see how beautiful and complete it could feel."

Jungkook looked out of the window. "a partner?" It's taehyung who came into his mind when he heard that word from Lee. He imagined a scenario of the house is being filled with the laughter and the warmth of the pretty male. His gentleness.. His gracefulness..

Jungkook sighed. He's not sure if that would happen. It's too soon to think those things.

"Let's see uncle.." Jungkook said while still looking out of the window.

A wide smile has come to Lee's lips. This reaction of Jungkook is totally different. Whenever Lee talks about something like this in the past, Jungkook just shrug it off saying he is not planning to be with someone in the future anymore. " Maybe he has a life like that in his mind, even though he doesn't show it.." Lee thought.

-- -- -- -- -- --

"Jungkook-ssi.. " Jimin called Jungkook after few days.

" Hey.. How are you!" Jungkook greeted. Jimin recognised the hopefulness in Jungkook's voice.