Chapter 25

Read chapter 24 if you haven't read it..

After some days of visiting the lawyer, Taehyung came back to the normal state again. The past few days were difficult to the pretty male as he was blaming himself for being careless to leave his baby alone at home. He blamed himself saying if he didn't leave the baby, then Dowon couldn't be able to take him.  But with the help of his family and Jungkook, he slowly began to forget that incident.

Mr kim and Jungkook were busy in the past two days. Mr kim had to do some paper works, which made him stuck at the office and unable to leave till the noon. Jungkook also had to go here and there to service the cars and to going for trials. So that he couldn't come back to the Kim mansion until the night in the last two days.

-- -- -- -- --

Taehyung came to the kitchen to have his morning tea. He went to the back door of the kitchen and leaned on to it while looking outside until Jihye makes his tea. It was slightly raining today. Taehyung looked around.. he looked at the car sale too.  But he couldn't see Jungkook.

It was strange.. Normally, Jungkook is at the car sale at this time in the morning.

"Jihye..."  The pretty male called, making the maid look at him questioningly.

"Where is he?"   Taehyung asked.

Jihye knew who Taehyung's is asking for.   "I think he's still asleep. It's normal to feel extra sleepy in these rainy days."  The maid answered with a slight smile.

"Asleep?  It can't be.. He wakes up early in the morning usually! "   Taehyung thought.

"Um.. Jihye.."  Taehyung looked at the maid and began.  "Bring some tea to him as well.."  He said.

Jihye nodded her head and went to Jungkook's room. Taehyung sat on a chair in the kitchen and slowly drank his tea while looking at their garden. Jihu is still sleeping. So he had time to enjoy the environment and to relax a little bit.

"Young master!"  suddenly, Jihye's voice was heard. Taehyung put his mug down on the table and turned towards Jihye.

"Young master, Jungkook has fever. He can't stand up from the bed.."  Jihye said, making Taehyung's heart fasten.

"What? Really ?" The pretty male asked. He didn't know why Jungkook got a fever out of nowhere.

"He worked hard in this rainy weather in the past days young master... I think that's why.. "  Jihye said after seeing Taehyung's questioning expression.

Taehyung nodded his head slowly.  "I'll also check.."  He said and left the kitchen.

Jungkook was laying on his bed. Taehyung could see that Jungkook was in pain, by the look on his face.  He slowly entered the room and walked closer to the bed.

" Jungkook..."  Taehyung spoke softly.

"Y-Young master.."  Jungkook said and was about to sit on the bed. But Taehyung stopped him.

"Jihye said that you have fever.. How are you feeling? Is it hurting somewhere?"  Taehyung asked with concern.

The said male slowly shook his head to say no, while looking at the pretty male with half closed eyes.

It seemed like he was in pain even though he denied it. So Taehyung put his palm on Jungkook's forehead. Jungkook unknowingly closed his eyes when he felt the soft touch.