Chapter 12

Yesterday I updated chapter 11. Read it too if you haven't read it.

"Jungkook-ssi..  There's no one in your car?"  Jimin entered the house while saying that to Jungkook.  Chinhae turned his head from his brother towards his friend, also wanting to know about the man who Jungkook said he would accompany with him.  But Jungkook said nothing. He just kept looking at Jimin.

"Did he go somewhere?"  Jimin asked again.

"Jimin, can I use the bathroom please?"  Jungkook asked instead.

"Of course ... You can use the one in the guest room."   Jimin explained where the bathroom is to Jungkook who just stood up without saying anything. He left the two brothers alone, with a small bag in his hands.

Chinhae and Jimin shared a look among themselves and Jimin shrugged.

After some minutes, Jungkook came back to the living room of Jimin's house where Jimin, Chinhae and now Yoongi were gathered.

"Jungkook-ssi? " Jimin asked while frowning his eyebrows, after seen that Jungkook had changed his usual branded clothes into some old looking  clothes and to a pair of old shoes.

"Jungkook, why did you suddenly changed into this?"  Chinhae, who was also confused as Jimin and Yoongi asked.

"Jimin, I am the one who's going to be your friend's driver."  Jungkook said while giving an innocent smile to the other three males whose mouths were now open.

"W-what? "  Both Chinhae and Yoongi said together.

"J-Jungkook-ssi...  I-It's not necessary to do something like this! "  Jimin said thinking if Jungkook have gone crazy.

"Jungkook.. I know it is a little harsh work to make Taehyung understand how you feel about him, but isn't this too much? Is this even practical? "   Yoongi who was silent in the whole few minutes that he came back from work asked.

" I mean, I understand that you like Taehyung. But.. You can't just.. be his driver! You are a company owner. You have a big business going on. You can't just be like.. 'It's okay I'll throw everything away and only focus on the person I like.'   Think properly Jungkook.."  Yoongi went on.

"Why did something like this came into your mind Kook?  You usually are so wise when you take decisions.. "   Chinhae asked, he was also worried as much as the other two.

Jungkook explained everything that came into his mind in the previous days.

"I don't have any other way to get close to Taehyung... This is the only chance I have to gain his trust, at this moment. Please understand....!"  He said with pleading eyes.

"I-Im... Surprised.."  Jimin murmured softly after being silent for few minutes.

"Me too.. "   Jungkook sighed.   " I'm also surprised by my self. "  He said.

"Do you... like my Tae that much? "  Jimin asked. He felt like there's a painful lump in his throat.

Jungkook just nodded his head.   " If I could tell all these things to Tae! That idiot doesn't even like to think that he'll be able to get the love he always wanted!  That idiot..! "  Jimin said with a wobbling voice.  His eyes were blurred from tears.

"He will... understand one day Jimin."   Jungkook said slowly.

"But Jungkook, until when are you gonna do this? "  Chinhae, who still didn't like this idea, asked his friend.

"Until I can have him. Don't worry about this.. This is not a pain to me." Jungkook reassured his friend.

"But.. what about the office?  And your house? You know that you have to stay at Taehyung's house if you do this right?"  Yoongi asked again.

"I decided some plan for that too. I'm going to ask for a leave for at least two days in every week, so that I can manage my own work too. "  Jungkook explained his thoughts.

"One day, when Tae figured this out.. he will cry while hugging you close. He will cry for sure.. He's someone like that.."   Jimin, who still couldn't digest Jungkook's idea, said while wiping his eyes from his hands.

"Take me to his house Jimin.. "  Jungkook said softly.

"How can we introduce you as a driver, Kook! "  Chinhae asked his friend. He was worried. Jungkook could see it in his eyes.

" You have to do that. Please.. For me..!"   Jungkook said again.

-- -- -- -- -- --

Jungkook, Jimin and Chinhae went to Taehyung's house together in Chinhae's car.

"One day, I'm the one who's going to reveal these things to Tae. He'll cry. I'm very sure of it. "  Jimin said emotionally.

"I'm not doing this with the thought of deceiving him Jimin.."  Jungkook said while looking at his hands which were on his lap.

"When compared to the deceives he faced, how much of an innocent deceive this is Jungkook-ssi..!"  Jimin replied.

Their car parked in front of the pretty male's house. Jungkook stopped Jimin who was about to step out of the car.

"Jimin, don't call me as Jungkook-ssi from now on. Just call me by my name. Okay? " 

Jimin bit his lip and nodded his head after thinking for few seconds. He gave Jungkook a sad smile.

All the three of them got off the car and headed towards Taehyung's house.

I remember some of you who support this book so far.

shirley6305
aashi_73x
lakshmipriya287
madhurimeenakshi
AreejMaleek6
KatyWills31
missblank007
tazoom
gukie_kookie
BtsJJKandKTH
blacklovejennie007
taeggukk9597

Thank you all. 😊
Thank you for your support. It means a lot to me, more than you think.💜💜