Chapter 69

Jungkook couldn't sleep even after the midnight of that day. His mind was filled with the thoughts of the pretty male. His innocent face.. his delicate figure.. the love he has for his babyboy.. many more thoughts, including those were running all over Jungkook's mind. At that night, he was feeling all the things that he felt in the first days that he met Taehyung again and again, but now.. those feelings were much stronger. Most importantly, now those feelings were mutual.

Jungkook had fallen asleep unknowingly while thinking about the pretty male. But.. even though it was very late when he fell asleep, in the morning of the next day, he woke up at the usual time.  He expected to feel the discomforts of the lack of sleep.. but.. surprisingly, there were none! He felt fresh and happy as ever.

With the most contented and relaxed smile, he then dialed his uncle's number,early in the morning. The pretty male is going to come to his house! Therefore, he wanted to make sure that everything is perfect.

"Uncle.." Jungkook spoke joyously.

"Master.. Good morning.. " Lee greeted him.

"Good morning uncle.. Have you done what I told?" Jungkook greeted the man back, and questioned.

"Yes master.. I began cleaning and re arranging the whole house, not only the living room and the garden." Lee replied, remembering what his master asked him to do last night when he gave him a call.

"Mm that's better..call some other men. Don't work alone okay..? But, remember uncle.. everything should be done before the day after tomorrow.. " Jungkook instructed kindly.

"Um.. Master?" After agreeing to what Jungkook just said, Lee then addressed the other, a bit seriously.

"Why are you suddenly making changes? Is someone going to come here?" He questioned.

"Yes uncle.. On the day after tomorrow. I need you to prepare lunch and dinner too.." Jungkook said to the old man with a smile.

Happiness radiated from Jungkook's voice. Even Lee could sense it. Because of that, his curiosity became even more bigger. "Is that someone..Taehyung young master?" Therefore Lee guessed since he felt like this guest should be really special for Jungkook to give this much attention for his arrival.

Jungkook didn't say anything at that. He just smiled.

"Mm.." He then let out slowly.

"Oh! Master you should have told me earlier! I will arrange everything! This boy! Never tells me anything beforehand!!" Realising that what he was about to get ready for was non other than the  first ever arrival of his master's future partner, Lee suddenly began to complain.

" What are the food I should prepare? What are the things young master likes?? "  The older man questioned again with great interest, making the other let out a breathy laughter.

"Jungkook.." But, a second after Jungkook started to laugh at how his uncle was scolding him, a soft and pleasant voice called his name.

Yes.. It was Taehyung. Jungkook turned around to face the other and smiled with him brightly.

"Uncle.. I'll call back later.." Without taking his eyes off from the other, he then shortly said to Lee  and hanged up the call.

"My precious pretty flower.. you look extra adorable today!"  Jungkook squealed internally.

He began to remind what Taehyung had said to him yesterday before hastily walking away from the kitchen. Those memories made him feel even more delighted.