Chapter 9

Before start reading.. I wish you a healthy life with full of happiness..!

Taehyung was lying on his bed with his baby. Jihu was talking to him in a language that only the baby could understand.

" Yeah? You think like that?"  Taehyung asked from the baby who was blabbing nonstop. " Wow.. You're so smart, aren't you!  That's the best thing I've ever heard!"

The pretty male was jokingly making a conversation with his baby, when Mr kim has entered his room. Mr kim watched his son for a while. And then, he moved his eyes to the little boy who was squeaking at his mommy's responses to his own blabbing.

"Oh.. Look who came beautiful..!  Grandpa has came to visit you!!"  Taehyung said to his son in a cheerful voice when he saw Mr kim.

Mr kim came into the room and sat on Taehyung's bed.   " Is he not going to sleep sooner?"  He asked.

"He's not sleepy. He'll play for some more time papa... I'll make him sleep after washing his body and feeding him. "  The younger male said with a slight smile. 

Even though Taehyung said that the baby is not sleepy yet, that's not the truth. He feels lonely when the baby went to dream lands... So he plays with the baby as long as he feels like his son is comfortable and not tired.

"Mommy is being bad, isn't he my angel..!  He's not giving you milk... Is my baby hungry?"  Mr kim talked to Jihu while rubbing the baby boy's hands and legs softly.  The little boy squirmed as his grandpa's touches were ticklish. Mr kim smiled at the baby before turning back to his son.

"Son, I'm going to go to the town. You like strawberry cakes right.. Shall I bring you one? "    Mr kim asked.

The pretty male felt a tug in his heart when he heard his father. His father still remembers those things.

Taehyung used to ask his father to bring him the things he likes to eat when his father is coming back home after going somewhere , but that habit stopped after his wedding.

He nodded his head. Not because he's craving for any cake. But because he can't hurt his papa by saying no to him.

Mr kim patted Taehyung's head lovingly.  "You should eat more. Specially now, as you're giving milk to the baby."  He said.   " Look at you! You have become skinny!"

The pretty male changed the topic, not wanting this conversation to lead in to something he's not comfortable with.

"Papa.. Can you bring a baby lotion too?  Jihu's baby lotion is almost over." Taehyung asked to which Mr kim smiled.  

"What else does my big baby wants?"  Mr kim asked his son.

Taehyung smiled. He knows that his father is holding a pain, which hurts as much as the pain he feels.  He felt thankful for his father for smiling for their sake.

" Ah.. I forgot to tell you..  John is resigning. "  Mr kim said as if it suddenly came into his mind.

" John? Why papa?"  Taehyung asked with curious eyes.

" He has been saying me this since some time now.  He is going to stay with his son. So he has to move there." Mr kim replied.

" But.. Papa...!  Then we wouldn't have  anyone to go with us when we need to go somewhere!"  Taehyung said while pouting unconsciously.

He rarely goes outside. But when he does, it was always with his mother or John.

" I already informed some people about the vacancy. Let's see.. We'll be able to find a new one. " 

" There may be some good people that Chinhae hyung knows.  I'll tell Jimin to ask him papa." Taehyung said after thinking a little.

" Mm.. Okay.  The person should be someone trustworthy, so that I can let him take you when you need to go somewhere. "  Taehyung gave his father a little smile.

-- -- -- -- -- --

Jungkook got a call from Jimin after four days of their last conversation.

" Jungkook-ssi.. I went to Tae's place yesterday. "   Jimin said after talking about some random things.

Jungkook's hold on his phone tightened.   " Anything new Jimin?"  He asked softly.

They talked about it a little. Jimin got nothing new to say as usual, because Taehyung is not even like to listen to what Jimin is trying to say.

" Oh, I almost forget!  Jungkook-ssi.. I need a help. Actually, not for me. The help is for Tae.. " Jimin said after a while.

" Tae had a driver. Taehyung and his mom used to go with him when they need to go somewhere. But now the driver has resigned. Tae asked me to tell him if my hyung knows someone who can take the job."
Jungkook listened carefully.

"Do you know anyone Jungkook-ssi?  It's not that urgent. But can you please inform me if you got to know about someone who can do the job while staying at their place? "  Jimin deliverd his friend's message to Jungkook too.

" Taehyung also.... goes with that driver?"  The older male asked.

" Yes.. If he goes out, he is going with him. The person should be someone good and trustworthy Jungkook-sii. " Jimin replied.

Jungkook thought a little silently.   "There is a person Jimin. Tell them. I'll bring the person tomorrow." He said.

" Oh! There is? That's good. I'll inform Tae. Are you coming here tomorrow? "  Jimin asked happily.

Jungkook hummed. 

"Jungkook-ssi... Then.. Let's go to Tae's house together with that man. I'll introduce you to him. How about that? " Jimin suggested.

The older male went silent for few seconds again. Going to meet Taehyung with Jimin!  He surely likes the idea of seeing the pretty male again.

" Let's see Jimin.. You tell him that no need to find for anyone else anymore okay? "  

They end the call after planning to meet on the next day.

Leave me a heart.. 💓☺️