Chapter 18

It was the next morning after the doctor visit. Taehyung was coming downstairs when his leg got a muscle cramp out of nowhere.

He tried to walk closer to the railing, but before that he slipped. Taehyung felt like he's going to fall down from the stairs. A sudden panic rushed to his mind. To his luck he didn't fell down all the way down, but his leg got hit against a sharp edge. A painful whimper left from the pretty male's mouth. He grabbed the railing and sat down on one of the stairs with difficulty.

Both Mr and Mrs kim were not home at that time. Therefore, he yelled Ji Hye's name.

" Ji Hye..!   Ji H-Hye...!! "  The pretty male called for the maid as loud as he can. He was in pain.

Jungkook who was at the kitchen, heard the loud scream. He knew it was Taehyung. Jungkook could understand that there may be an emergency, because of the other male's tone. He panicked a little and also searched for Ji Hye. But he couldn't find her.

" J-Ji Hye..!!"   Taehyung screamed again.

There's no time to looking for the maid. Therefore, Jungkook rushed to the living room, where the voice was coming from .

That's when Jungkook saw the other. Taehyung was half sitting, half lying on the staircase while grabbing on to the railing tightly. Jungkook felt like his chest tightened painfully because of what he saw.

" W-what happened young master?"  Jungkook asked while running towards the pretty male.  " J-Ji Hye isn't at the kitchen young master, I couldn't find her. What h-happened young master?"

Taehyung looked at him with pain filled eyes.  " I-I s-slipped... S-Something happened to m-my leg Jungkook..."  Taehyung whimpered.

" Sit here young master.. "   Jungkook quickly took both of the other's hands in his and helped the pretty male to sit on a stair properly. Taehyung hissed.  Jungkook could see how Taehyung's eyes got teary. He also sat on the stairstep which was below the one Taehyung was sitting on.

" This leg young master?" Jungkook asked while lifting Taehyung's left leg a little.

" Ah...! Y-yes.."  Taehyung nodded. His face was scrunched with pain.

Jungkook took off the fluffy slippers the other male was wearing and gently touched the area where was swelled a little. "Here?"  He asked and Taehyung nodded again while whimpering.

" Where's the first aid kit young master?"  Jungkook asked again and Taehyung replied in his now pain filled voice. Jungkook then ran into Taehyung's room and brought the first aid kit quickly.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was now searching through the first aid kit, with wide eyes. He tightened his hold on the railing. He knew what Jungkook was about to do.

Jungkook again sat the stairstep on which he was sitting in a moment ago and took Taehyung's milky white soft leg in his hand carefully. He placed the other's leg on his knee and took out some ointment tube from the first aid kit.

At that moment, Taehyung could feel like there's a pain in his chest, which was bigger than the pain in his leg.  He struggled to find something to say but nothing came to his mind.

"It will hurt a little... Please bear it for a little.. "   Jungkook said gently. The pretty male could only watch.

He put some ointment on his palm and gently applied it on Taehyung's leg. Jungkook slowly massaged the pretty male's leg from his knee to the sole of his foot. 

While the other's hand was working on his leg, Taehyung couldn't take his eyes off from the other. He kept looking at the way that Jungkook's warm hands gently applied medicine on his skin, with wide eyes.  He forgot about the pain for a moment and concentrated on the comfort of Jungkook's touch. To his surprise, he didn't feel unsafe or uncomfortable like he thought that he would.

" Is it hurting young master?"   Taehyung's paused mind got disturbed from the other's gentle soft voice.

" N-No.."  Taehyung replied quickly. He felt like something is rolling in his chest.

Both of the males lifted their heads immediately when they heard the baby cries that was coming from Taehyung's room.

" Seems like our little master is up.." Jungkook murmured while putting Taehyung's leg on the stairs carefully.

" Yeah.. I-It's time for me to f-feed him."  Taehyung replied slowly , not looking at the other's eyes.

" I can help you to go to your room.."  Jungkook said softly while looking at the other's pretty face. But Taehyung was looking down.

Taehyung turned towards the direction where his room is. His baby is crying..!   He turned his head back and looked at Jungkook with his vulnerable eyes.

" Come.."  Jungkook said ever so softly and made Taehyung lean onto him.

They walked slowly to his room. Taehyung felt like his body is on fire when he was walking while leaning onto Jungkook. He was not used to this type of gentle treatment or to the warmth of a man.

Jungkook made Taehyung sat on his bed after reaching the room. When Taehyung took off his hand from Jungkook's shoulder after sitting on his bed, he felt like the side of his body which was in contact with the stronger male is numb.

"I'll hand your baby to you young master.."   Taehyung heard Jungkook saying. He kept looking at the other, who was now taking JiHu from the baby crib.. with his vulnerable eyes.  For his surprise, the baby stopped crying at the moment that Jungkook lifted him up.

" Seems like he's hungry.. "  Jungkook said to the other. " How is your leg now young master..?"   Jungkook questioned the pretty male who was trying to stop JiHu from fisting his shirt to lower it down.

" I-It's a bit okay now.. T-Thank you!"  Taehyung stuttered. His heart beat was fast and he didn't know why. Taehyung didn't know if that's because he was never touched by a man apart from his husband before, or because he was never treated with so much care and gentleness by a man before.

" I'll see if I can find Ji Hye now.." Jungkook gave him a little smile and left the room after closing the door.

Taehyung made his baby latch on to him and kept looking at the closed door.

" Who are you..?"  Taehyung murmured to himself after being deep into his thoughts for a long time.